Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: [Bug] Reversed Search in PR2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
TITLE: [Bug] Reversed Search in PR2
(sorries, I mistakenly published the thread without checking the title) -> fixed it for you !  -TRUC // thank you <3 - Yanko

This screenshot should be self explanatory Tongue

[Image: Q1qo60V.png]

The Username and Course Title are reversed both searching for Username in the Search

EDIT: As @Justinbob100 mentioned, now players aren't clickable, neither does /view work
[Image: lH1zov4.png]

Also, I forgot how to make pull requests on github + not sure whether to post here or BTC ._.
Just checked for myself and had the same issue xD

@bls1999
Now both just search by username

and users can't be clicked on anymore
Is Platform Racing 2 having a stroke?

Or did Jiggmin mess up some code?
(20th March 2018, 6:06 PM)XeNo Wrote: [ -> ]Is Platform Racing 2 having a stroke?

Or did Jiggmin mess up some code?

The latter, Jiggmin and bls1999 are converting all the queries in the coding to PDO. It's causing a minor headache, but it's huge for security!
(20th March 2018, 8:20 PM)Eternal Wrote: [ -> ]The latter, Jiggmin and bls1999 are converting all the queries in the coding to PDO. It's causing a minor headache, but it's huge for security!

Do you know if they have said anything about this? Like when it's getting fixed?
(20th March 2018, 10:15 PM)XeNo Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know if they have said anything about this? Like when it's getting fixed?

It should be fixed tomorrow. I submitted some patches; Jiggmin just has to merge them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
(21st March 2018, 1:35 AM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]It should be fixed tomorrow. I submitted some patches; Jiggmin just has to merge them. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fixed ^^

I guess I'll close this thread now, if I can Tongue

edit: nvm :c
Closing because fixed Smile