Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: unknownAx
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
were any of you online the day unknownAx hacked melanie, that was the funniest moment of pr2 for me back then
fake news I was never hacked
(23rd March 2018, 9:27 PM)Ena Wrote: [ -> ]fake news I was never hacked

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
That was before I joined. I joined on Feb 5, 2010 and the UAX disaster happened in May of 2009 if I recall correctly.
I think I was but that year I never used the chat and wasn't aware of moderators/admins
I might have been, but I was too young and didn't even realise it happened back then. I never used to chat or look at JV at that point, I played just to hang out with my friends in game.
yes, i was there that day, i was on the clam but i wasnt hacked, it was pretty crazy
I didn't speak english at all back then so I wasn't using neither the chat or JV sooooo for me basically nothing happened I guess? I kept racing like there was no tomorrow you could say.
iirc he modded me on my first pr2 account
(24th March 2018, 1:47 PM)$hake Junt Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't speak english at all back then so I wasn't using neither the chat or JV sooooo for me basically nothing happened I guess? I kept racing like there was no tomorrow you could say.

What other Language(s) do you speak?
I think I was, but I wasn't part of JV yet. I think I was playing from Kong at the time.

I didn't really know what was going on at the time either, but my account was deleted.
(23rd March 2018, 10:47 PM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]That was before I joined.  I joined on Feb 5, 2010 and the UAX disaster happened in May of 2009 if I recall correctly.

9 May 2009 if my memory serves me right. I wasn't around, though.
(27th March 2018, 1:02 PM)Bluelightning Wrote: [ -> ]What other Language(s) do you speak?

I'm french from Quebec
I wasn't there but I heard about it shortly after it happened
Something Chma said and is now immortalised in noob.txt lol

"Post conspiracies about PR2 here:
Here's one my good friend Camer999 came up with (all credit goes to him!)(These aren't true obviously):
So basically, Jiggmin is hoping to release PR4 in December 2013. Well Camer999 said, UnknownAX is getting unbanned in December 2013, so he wants to bring out a new Platform Racing before Unknown ruins PR2. Jiggmin is probably aware of this.
I recall one about Jiggmin, VFV and PC. PC is VFV etc. Credit goes to the guy who came up with it!
My one:
Fred The G. Cactus is actually a cactus that has a built in computer and is run by the government to spy on Jiggmin and collects data and all the hackers are actually people like Obama..."

But yeah I joined July 2009 and I was only 9 so didn't even know about this guy till much later
before my time
Sorry for the bump, but I was there and saw it live. It was nuts! I thought I'd lose my account and that PR2 would be gone lol.

My memory is very fuzzy since it happened over 10 years ago, but as far as I can recall, I logged into the clam for a few minutes and then logged out (I wasn't hacked) and then logged in for the big UAX announcement. I got the 5-year ban for the ridiculous username haha.

When the s***storm happened with the Melanie fiasco I logged out of the forums (It was late here) and logged in the morning before school to see the aftermath of the destruction. Those times were crazy man
man I saw inuyasharox and ax6 and thought we were having a renaissance
I was there, I was mod for maybe like 5 minutes and was super excited and I think I went onto another account to get modded on it as well but I got banned and the fun was over. I remember Jiggmin finally banning UAX and everything returning to normal, crazy day

Thinking about it now I'm not sure why UAX wasn't banned earlier, of course he probably would have ban evaded but I'm surprised his main account never got banned because from what I remember everybody was aware he was a hacker and many saw him hacking in levels
Yeah, I remember that. My friend was online too, and he got banned max length for the reason "go outside noob". Then I was worried I was gonna get banned as well. xD
Pages: 1 2