Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Hey Guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didn't realize this site existed until just now. Looks like it's been going for a few months already. Can someone give me an update on all of this? As in, how the old site went down, how the new one came up, and any statements from Jiggmin as to why stuff happened the way it did?
Ayooo welcome back! I’m not to sure the specifics on the old JV, but in August of last year Jiggmin promoted bls1999 to an admin and things got all switched around and progressed. Down the line myself was promoted to an admin, and Bls1999 and I opened Jiggmin2.com. So... Jiggmin is around! He open sourced all the Http and multiplayer PHP’s and Jiggmin and Bls have been hard at working updating old Pr2 coding. He even occasionally checks this site also! But I don’t believe he’s made any statements regarding the past. We are focused on the future... Platform Racing Forever
Heyya Kwing, long time no see!

(a7x3)
Welcome to JV2, Kwing. Good to see you! Now, bring back that old gif for your pfp!
Welcome to Jiggmin2.
Heyyo Kwing, nice seeing you around~
hihi kwing, been a while
(31st March 2018, 5:06 PM)Kursed Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to JV2, Kwing. Good to see you! Now, bring back that old gif for your pfp!

Didn't realize people liked it so much. Unfortunately, the filesize is limited to 25 KB and that GIF is 34 KB. I suppose I could doctor it a bit - maybe step the frames to cut the size in half - but I really don't feel like it.
(6th April 2018, 10:08 AM)Kwing Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't realize people liked it so much. Unfortunately, the filesize is limited to 25 KB and that GIF is 34 KB. I suppose I could doctor it a bit - maybe step the frames to cut the size in half - but I really don't feel like it.

I went ahead and bumped the limit from 25kb to 50kb!