Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: VOTE: JVR's new mobile icon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There were some great submissions posted!  Thanks to everyone who participated.  It was a tough decision, but I've narrowed it down to these three finalists:

Voting will be open until April 22!
So how do we vote
(16th April 2018, 8:22 PM)$hake Junt Wrote: [ -> ]So how do we vote

Choose an option in the poll to vote.
I'm pretty sure everybody is voting for Colind but I'm rooting for my boi Zelante/Yanko still
I actually like Zelante's the most. It's just simple and I love it.
(16th April 2018, 10:09 PM)$hake Junt Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty sure everybody is voting for Colind but I'm rooting for my boi Zelante/Yanko still

(16th April 2018, 10:53 PM)Kursed Wrote: [ -> ]I actually like Zelante's the most. It's just simple and I love it.

Outnumbered squad, where we at? YES
(16th April 2018, 10:53 PM)Kursed Wrote: [ -> ]I actually like Zelante's the most. It's just simple and I love it.

Yep, I tried to keep it clean and simple. A bit like the icons which are usually on iOS Devices
Seeing how this race is going, what would happen if there's a tie vote @bls1999? I'd be curious of how can you break it?
(17th April 2018, 6:51 AM)Colind Wrote: [ -> ]Seeing how this race is going, what would happen if there's a tie vote @bls1999? I'd be curious of how can you break it?

I'd probably just choose my favorite tbh
(17th April 2018, 6:53 AM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]I'd probably just choose my favorite tbh

welp I'd lose then ;'c
(17th April 2018, 7:00 AM)Colind Wrote: [ -> ]welp I'd lose then ;'c

It would actually probably make more sense and be more ethical for me to ask a couple of other people instead of making the decision myself. My reasoning was that when it comes down to it, it's my website, but in reality it's the community's site, not mine.
i vote colind
why is the incorrect one winning? Zelante's is the objectively best one.
Mine got 0 votes, so I put one in for my self
(17th April 2018, 7:08 PM)~Bowl Wrote: [ -> ]why is the incorrect one winning? Zelante's is the objectively best one.

How is this "incorrect"? the goal was to do an icon and I did so please elaborate what was so "incorrect about it" and if you think it's bad or not great just don't vote without starting drama here, okay?
(17th April 2018, 9:21 PM)Colind Wrote: [ -> ]How is this "incorrect"? the goal was to do an icon and I did so please elaborate what was so "incorrect about it" and if you think it's bad or not great just don't vote without starting drama here, okay?

its just a meme bro
(17th April 2018, 9:21 PM)Colind Wrote: [ -> ]How is this "incorrect"? the goal was to do an icon and I did so please elaborate what was so "incorrect about it" and if you think it's bad or not great just don't vote without starting drama here, okay?

(17th April 2018, 9:28 PM)~Bowl Wrote: [ -> ]its just a meme bro

Now, don't start a fight, guys

Votes are pretty much opinions. Everyone thinks differently Smile
What would be the point in fighting if they didn't think differently

Bro it was just a little joke no need to take it so seriously ._.
(17th April 2018, 10:33 PM)Zelante Wrote: [ -> ]Now, don't start a fight, guys

Votes are pretty much opinions. Everyone thinks differently Smile

Zelante, keeper of the peace! Tongue
Pages: 1 2