Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Hi guys!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well it's been a while for me. Just logged back into pr2 2 weeks ago and I found out about this site! Brings back so many memories from the old JV. Hello all!  Big Grin What is this freegoose thing btw? Is that website still active? Thanks!
(17th April 2018, 1:50 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: [ -> ]Well it's been a while for me. Just logged back into pr2 2 weeks ago and I found out about this site! Brings back so many memories from the old JV. Hello all!  Big Grin What is this freegoose thing btw? Is that website still active? Thanks!

Welcome to Jv2 Revival and Jiggmin owned that site till he decided to take it down and I believe that's when Bls1999 did this website for the whole Platform Racing 2 Community.
Hey hey, been great racing you in PR2 :]

Welcome and enjoy your stay, Ashley!
Hey Ashley Big Grin
Welcome to Jiggmin Revival Ash Smile I'm glad you're back on the game and I'm even more glad to have you in CloudBurst!
Welcome to JV Ashley. Good to see you again.
Welcome, Ashley! Good to have you! Smile
I present this little bit of nostalgia for anyone doubting her veteran status.
(17th April 2018, 6:11 PM)bls1999 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, Ashley!  Good to have you! Smile
I present this little bit of nostalgia for anyone doubting her veteran status.

Haha! You should check out that video! That was 7 years ago! haha  Tongue
Ohai, welcome back to JV Big Grin