Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Time Travel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you had the power to travel back in time and/or to the future what would you do?
That's a good question! I've always thought about it. Definitely if I could time travel, I would go back to the past to fix my mistakes, or tell my younger self some tips before making a decision and if I could time travel to the future, I would see what the world would be like if there were flying cars lol and see how my future family would be
Yeah I'd go back, just to experience stuff again, see what it was like in different time periods, etc., it would be cool!
Assuming that space-time continuum doesn't exist here, I'd actually convince myself to be more confident, lose my social anxiety, as I'd lose so many great opportunities in life because of those qualities.
(4th May 2018, 11:46 PM)Zelante Wrote: [ -> ]Assuming that space-time continuum doesn't exist here, I'd actually convince myself to be more confident, lose my social anxiety, as I'd lose so many great opportunities in life because of those qualities.

Couldn't you do that right now though?
(5th May 2018, 12:16 PM)Zenas Wrote: [ -> ]Couldn't you do that right now though?

You're right, I could. In fact I've improved a lot, but there's still no way to bring back the past and get those opportunites back Smile
I'd stop my parents from having me, and vanish from existence right after ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa....
(5th May 2018, 12:57 PM)Zelante Wrote: [ -> ]You're right, I could. In fact I've improved a lot, but there's still no way to bring back the past and get those opportunites back Smile

That's good

(6th May 2018, 2:00 AM)$hake Junt Wrote: [ -> ]I'd stop my parents from having me, and vanish from existence right after ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Damn that's dark
"Jiggmin, NEVER do a deal with the Devil Sparkworkz"
(22nd April 2019, 3:48 AM)Camer999 Wrote: [ -> ]"Jiggmin, NEVER do a deal with the Devil Sparkworkz"

This was funny xD
I would time travel to May 4, 2018 at 4:38PM and reply "First".
(23rd April 2019, 1:40 PM)Bluelightning Wrote: [ -> ]I would time travel to May 4, 2018 at 4:38PM and reply "First".

you mean May 5, 2018 at 6:38 am

(Kappa)
I would go back in time a warn of the future by telling lies then go forward and see what happen next
(28th April 2019, 9:36 AM)dotime Wrote: [ -> ]I would go back in time a warn of the future by telling lies then go forward and see what happen next

The ol' switcheroo Wink
(28th April 2019, 9:36 AM)dotime Wrote: [ -> ]I would go back in time a warn of the future by telling lies then go forward and see what happen next

lol I wonder what will happen if that happened xD