Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: Usb Hub Theory
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Personally, my least favorite mod of all time, is Usb Hub. He banned me for one year on something that was not deserving of that long, and he also was very strict in general with his bans. Plus, he wasn't even cool. Like, I never saw him talk. And maybe there is a reason for that...

Theory:
- Usb Hub was a corrupt person that made his way through the trust of higher authority, like moderators and admins.
- He worked his way all up until he became trustworthy enough to become mod.
- Usb Hub started receiving PMs, in game, and on the side, by mysterious clients, asking for the ban of certain people, clients could have asked for this for several reasons such as: disliking a fellow player, or wanting to rank up faster,
- Usb was not very social as you could see, he rarely talked, and when he did it was boring.
- Usb wanted to reassure with relationship with fellow mods, confirming that they were more than just co-workers, but his odd personality kept him from that
- Eventually, mods and admins had their suspicions of Usb, so certain mods and admins started having private conversations with Usb, regarding his strange ban sentences, Usb manipulated other mods into justifying his action by saying things like: "he's had priors," (remember this was before PR2BanHub, so people couldn't really see who was getting banned) or "he is being very rude in chat"
- Usb kept making money on the side from banning people for specific periods of time
- One rich kid was upset that I beat him in a race, and he paid Usb to keep a close eye on me, 
- I was getting banned quite often, then finally, getting banned for a year
- Admins were having Private converations with Jiggmin regarding Usb's recent behaviour, but Jiggmin advised fellow Admins to keep Usb around, to keep "quality control" within the community
-Eventually the game began to die down, and Usb began to make less and less money, up until he quit without warning in 2014.
- Luckily Jiggmin implemented a new mod, bls1999, which one of his first duties, was to remove Usb's title of Permanent Moderator, ensuring that he would not log in again some day, and wreak havoc once again.
- With the new staff, that was more careful, yet relaxed, a corrupt mod was never elected again to govern PR2
- The End  Smile
Everyone has their own opinions about everyone they meet on platforms like these. Sure, some users may be unpopular, but I don't think the proper response to their unpopularity is to target and borderline bully them.

For that reason, I'm going to lock this thread.