Jiggmin's Village

Full Version: 3 word story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
WHY HAS THIS NOT BEEN A THING YET. 

Reviving from the old JV, the aim is to make an amusing, funny, completely random story.

Rules are, you can only say 3 words at a time per post, copy and paste ALL of what the above person says, and add on your own 3 words.. Pretty simple eh? Lets make this interesting (keeping it appropriate at the same time.)

I shall start LETS GO

This morning I...
This morning I ate. The end
This morning I ate. The end of your life
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom.
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea.
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life."
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life." frustrated over what
This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life." frustrated over what seemed to be
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17