Platform Racing 4 (Screenshots) â–Ľ Wed, 16:43 Different Video Games
Let's get this thread to a mill... â–Ľ Mon, 7:51 Mia Village Games
BROKE đź’° â–Ľ Sun, 8:24 Simon Discussion Hall
Word of the Week #1 â–Ľ Sat, 5:36 SebastianPolak12 Discussion Hall
🍊🍅🥕 HEALTHY 🍏🥦🍒 ▼ Thu, 8:46 Magniloquent Discussion Hall
Public Join Guilds â–Ľ Wed, 12:56 Different PR2 Suggestions
Total Solar Eclipse April 8th, ... â–Ľ Wed, 8:49 LCPD Discussion Hall

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,775
» Latest member: DooDaaDennis
» Forum threads: 4,031
» Forum posts: 83,344

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 592 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 588 Guest(s)
Bing, Google, Yandex, Addy

Latest Threads
Level of the Week! (PR2)
Forum: Platform Racing 2
Last Post: Dangevin
6 hours ago
» Replies: 428
» Views: 135,294
DETOX 🧪
Forum: Blogs
Last Post: Mia
7 hours ago
» Replies: 1
» Views: 63
BICYCLE LANES 🤦‍♂️
Forum: Discussion Hall
Last Post: Uptight 534
10 hours ago
» Replies: 23
» Views: 976
CotM Round 64
Last Post: Master Raiden
23rd April 2024, 5:38 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 168
Stop Killing Games
Last Post: Northadox
22nd April 2024, 4:38 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 621
Word of the Week #2
Last Post: SebastianPolak12
22nd April 2024, 9:11 AM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 358
i am also alive
Forum: Blogs
Last Post: LCPD
22nd April 2024, 9:00 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 223
Trial and Error v2!
Last Post: Dangevin
22nd April 2024, 1:57 AM
» Replies: 13
» Views: 4,786
Add New PR2 Songs
Forum: Jiggmin Games
Last Post: Camer the Dragon
21st April 2024, 9:30 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 50
Old Beta Videos Found
Last Post: SebastianPolak12
21st April 2024, 10:01 AM
» Replies: 6
» Views: 218

Another free game
Posted by: Stxtics - 23rd May 2019, 1:18 PM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (2)

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/jalop...ile_jalopy

EDIT: Not the steam version, just the game

Print this item

The Sims 4 Free
Posted by: Stxtics - 23rd May 2019, 9:51 AM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (2)

The Sims 4 is free on Origin until the 28th of this month.

Print this item

Exclamation Big Brother will be starting soon
Posted by: Resarekt - 22nd May 2019, 5:31 PM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (1)

GREETINGS-

WE AT THE BIG BROTHER COUNCIL WOULD LIKE TO CONGRATULATE YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE IN THE UPCOMING ITERATION OF BIG BROTHER. WE HAVE BEEN GETTING THE FINISHING TOUCHES UP FOR COMPETITIONS AND TWISTS, AS WELL AS GETTING SOME HELP WITH A BANNER. BUT, NOW THAT ALL THAT IS COMPLETE, WE CAN SOON BEGIN THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS. 

WE ALREADY HAVE NINE SUBJECTS WHO ARE READY TO PLAY, AS THEY PROMPTLY RESPONDED TO THE PM WE SENT THEM ASKING TO CONFIRM THEIR INTEREST. THERE WERE, HOWEVER, TWO INDIVIDUALS (SOLUS AND FRESH COOKIES) WHO HAVE YET TO RESPOND TO THE PM WE HAVE SENT. THIS IS UNFORTUNATE, AND NOW THERE IS AN ULTIMATUM PUT UPON THEIR RESPONSE. THEY WILL HAVE UNTIL JUNE 1ST AT 5 PM CST TO REPLY TO THE PM WITH THEIR RESPONSE. IF THEY FAIL TO, THEN WE WILL BE FORCED TO MOVE ON.  

AT 5 PM ON JUNE 1ST, OR SHORTLY THEREAFTER, THE THREAD FOR BIG BROTHER WILL BE OPENED UP AND THE RULES AND REGULATIONS WILL BE POSTED ON THE OP, AS WELL AS THE LIST OF PLAYERS WHO HAVE BEEN RECRUITED. AT THIS POINT, WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR ANYWHERE BETWEEN THREE AND FIVE MORE RECRUITS (DEPENDANT ON THE RESPONSES/LACK THEREOF OF THE AFOREMENTIONED INDIVIDUALS) TO PARTICIPATE. THAT RECRUITMENT PROCESS WILL LAST UNTIL JUNE 8TH AT 7 PM CST. THE TWO AFOREMENTIONED INDIVIDUALS CAN BE RECRUITED DURING THIS, BUT WE PREFER THEY RESPOND SOONER.

AFTER THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS, WE WILL BEGIN WITH THE FESTIVITIES AND GAMES KNOWN SO LOVINGLY AS BIG BROTHER. 

WE ARE VERY EXCITED TO HOST THIS, AND WE SINCERELY HOPE YOU ENJOY WHAT WE HAVE IN STORE. WE HOPE YOU ALL ARE EQUALLY EXCITED! WE KNOW IT HAS BEEN A FEW MONTHS IN THE MAKING, AND WE AGAIN THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR PATIENCE. WE JUST NEED A FEW MORE WEEKS. UNTIL THEN, REMEMBER WE ARE ALWAYS WATCHING. 

SINCERELY,

BIG BROTHER COUNCIL

Print this item

Going home!
Posted by: bls1999 - 22nd May 2019, 3:39 PM - Forum: Blogs - No Replies

I am about 97.67% done with all of the work I need to do for finals szn, so I'm on my way home today! I have a bit of time before I go back for my summer class, so I'll hopefully have something up for beta testers this weekend… ?

Print this item

finals szn
Posted by: bls1999 - 19th May 2019, 4:01 PM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (5)

It's hitting me hard... I have three essays to write/revise, a term paper to write, and a final. I've told myself I won't go home until I have it all finished... I'm hoping that'll be before Wednesday of next week.

I'll be able to start working on PR2 v155 as soon as I'm home (aiming for Thursday). It's gonna be a biiiiigggg update. I'm excited to start working on it! Beta Testers will be able to get their hands on it sometime within the range of 2 weeks to a month after I start.

Print this item

Why does Jigg hat do this?
Posted by: Camer the Dragon - 18th May 2019, 7:58 PM - Forum: Bugs and Suggestions - Replies (9)

Pretty sure this is client-side

The player moves normally, it's just misaligned for some reason
They'll pop back to the grid after a couple secs of moving but get misaligned again

EDIT: Super God-like quality phone vid with stock YouTube music
I think the higher up you jump from (more downward acceleration) causes more of a misalignment
it might be that the client doesn't register the slowed descent of the 2nd player after they bounce on the 1st

so for the 1st player they're travelling down fast for longer (than if they just fell)

Print this item

Dual Katanas Animation - New PR2 Item Proposal
Posted by: Speedblur - 18th May 2019, 3:54 AM - Forum: PR2 Suggestions - Replies (1)

A general term for the traditional sword with a curved blade longer than 60 cm (there is no upper length limit but generally they are shorter than 80 cm), worn with the edge upwards in the sash. Developed from the uchigatana and the sword of the samurai class of the Edo period (1600s to late 19th century). [Wikipedia]

Hello, all! I have recently been going through a medieval Japan obsession phase, and I came up with a take on a time period weapon converted for a new Platform Racing 2 item. It's called Jinsuina and Kitanai (pure and defiled, respectively), the Dual Katanas. I would like to produce a prototype animation for the item before I reveal its function and design officially in the PR2 Suggestions section. I would greatly appreciate it if any interested animator, artist, or programmer would like to create an animation or other detailed representation of the item so I have something appealing to show off in the final reveal. The function and description of the item are:

To Acquire: 5% random drop (not adjustable in level editor) from an item block, only acquired again in this way after all uses.
To use: hold space bar for 2.5 seconds.
After Use: item is dropped in the level exactly where it was used.
Successive uses: item can be picked back up again in the spot it was used by a different player. Repeats 2 times after first use (used by 2 additional different players).

As soon as the player presses space bar, the two katanas rise above the player character's head in a vertical ready stance. For 2.5 seconds, as the player holds down space bar, the player character slows down with 5-5-5 reduced stats and maintains the fixed ready stance. After 2 seconds, yellow sparks will slide up the edge and terminate at the end of each blade for 0.5 seconds. Once this 2.5 second anticipation time period is over, each katana will separate from their ready position and slash down though the air on either side of the player character, slash upward again, and then downward. This creates three dangerous air slashes twice the size of the player character that continue flying through the air in a horizontal direction away from the right and left sides of the player character. These slashes are active immediately after the ready stance releases but do not hit above or below the player character. After this attack, the player character undergoes a 1.5 second cool-down time, after which all stats are reverted to normal and the player character is allowed to move freely. 

If at any point during the use of this item (the 2.5 s ready stance, subsequent attack, and 1.5 s cool-down), the player character is interrupted by another opponent player character's item or a mine, safety net, etc., the player character will be stunned as normal. If the yellow sparks initiate, the slash attack will complete regardless if the player character is stunned. 

This attack can be countered or deflected. If another opponent player character jumps on the head of the player character during the item's use, the player character will be flattened (the effect of the Jiggmin Hat or PR1's feature) for 10 seconds. A large arrow bobs up and down above the player character's head to let opponent players know how to activate this counter.

All opponent player characters hit by this item will be stunned for 5 seconds.

If you are interested, send anything my way by posting in this thread or PMing me. Thank you!

Print this item

Wink Nobody remembers me
Posted by: Rasputin - 17th May 2019, 4:28 PM - Forum: Welcoming Gates - Replies (7)

But remember conquest? Bow

Print this item

yoy beautiful people
Posted by: a7x3 - 17th May 2019, 2:26 PM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (2)

How it's going peeps? Has been a month of so since I've been here, so how are things?

Print this item

Super Mario Maker 2
Posted by: Northadox - 16th May 2019, 10:17 PM - Forum: Video Games - Replies (15)

SUPAH Mario Maker 2, baybee. If we're not getting our sequel to Jiggmin's beloved user-generated side-scrolling platforming game any time soon, we have this to tide us over in the interim. Go ahead and post your levels, if you’ve got any!

Print this item