The Jiggmin Dog Archive Thu, 1:54 EpicMidget Discussion Hall
Platform Racing 4 (Screenshots) Wed, 16:43 Different Video Games
Let's get this thread to a mill... Mon, 7:51 Mia Village Games
BROKE 💰 Sun, 8:24 Simon Discussion Hall
Word of the Week #1 Sat, 5:36 SebastianPolak12 Discussion Hall
🍊🍅🥕 HEALTHY 🍏🥦🍒 Thu, 8:46 Magniloquent Discussion Hall
Public Join Guilds Wed, 12:56 Different PR2 Suggestions

Welcome, Guest
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username

Password

(Advanced Search)

Forum Statistics
» Members: 1,775
» Latest member: DooDaaDennis
» Forum threads: 4,032
» Forum posts: 83,351

Full Statistics

Online Users
There are currently 625 online users.
» 1 Member(s) | 621 Guest(s)
Bing, Google, Yandex, Magniloquent

Latest Threads
JV and Games Community Fe...
Forum: Discussion Hall
Last Post: Stunt
3 hours ago
» Replies: 0
» Views: 44
Level of the Week! (PR2)
Forum: Platform Racing 2
Last Post: Dangevin
Yesterday, 8:15 PM
» Replies: 428
» Views: 135,585
DETOX 🧪
Forum: Blogs
Last Post: Mia
Yesterday, 8:01 PM
» Replies: 1
» Views: 78
BICYCLE LANES 🤦‍♂️
Last Post: Uptight 534
Yesterday, 4:42 PM
» Replies: 23
» Views: 1,051
CotM Round 64
Last Post: Master Raiden
23rd April 2024, 5:38 AM
» Replies: 2
» Views: 168
Stop Killing Games
Last Post: Northadox
22nd April 2024, 4:38 PM
» Replies: 9
» Views: 625
Word of the Week #2
Last Post: SebastianPolak12
22nd April 2024, 9:11 AM
» Replies: 14
» Views: 384
i am also alive
Forum: Blogs
Last Post: LCPD
22nd April 2024, 9:00 AM
» Replies: 4
» Views: 240
Trial and Error v2!
Last Post: Dangevin
22nd April 2024, 1:57 AM
» Replies: 13
» Views: 4,793
Add New PR2 Songs
Forum: Jiggmin Games
Last Post: Camer the Dragon
21st April 2024, 9:30 PM
» Replies: 0
» Views: 59

New Fighter Join the Battle
Posted by: Goddess - 6th April 2019, 5:13 PM - Forum: Welcoming Gates - Replies (7)

im Goddess, i am 15 years old, im in grade 10, i am socially awkward at times but otherwise im very friendly and hopefully ill make new friends

Print this item

Word Zones
Posted by: Ruleaus - 6th April 2019, 4:30 PM - Forum: Village Games - Replies (34)

This is a word game about precisely building words to score points. You will work together to build words that score precisely the amount of points set beforehand by the first poster, who also chooses the category of the word. For example, the first poster to this thread must choose a category, which can be anything so long as it's not too broad. He or she also sets a precise goal in points, which gives everyone the goal to build and finalize a word that scores exactly this amount of points. Words, once finalized when someone posts "final" below the current word, score points according to the point values assigned to each letter as shown below. The final points you receive for the word is the value of the goal minus how far off the word's value is from that goal. So, if the goal is 15 pts. and you score 10 pts. for the word, then you'll have scored only 10 pts. (15 pts. - 5 pts.). The only way to maximize points is to thus hit the goal precisely so you don't lose any points.

So, the game works pretty simply even though I had to explain that. The first poster starts by picking any category that comes to mind and a goal in points (e.g. "aquatic animals, 10 pts."). The next poster will start the word by picking its first letter, and the next poster will add on the next letter to the word, and so on. At some point, you'll either be stuck or close enough to want to finalize the word. Type "final" below the finished word to have the points added (I'll update the main post periodically when I'm on). After a finalized word, the process repeats - the next poster chooses a category and goal, followed by the next poster who starts the word off by posting its first letter. The most important rule is that you can never say what word you're thinking of or want to build; you can only post one-letter additions until the word is finalized, which is when someone types "final" below the word being built.

Scoring (pts.):

E, A - 1
R, I - 2
O, T, N - 3
S, L, C - 4
U, D - 5
P, M, H - 6
G, B, F - 7
W, K, V, Y - 8
X, Z - 9
J, Q - 10

Zone 1: Somewhere Missing
25 pts. to Zone 2
[Image: dark_room_2_by_bavometh_d20a4d5-pre.jpg?...OGPle9NxTo]

Print this item

PR2 v154 (Actually): Helpful Saving
Posted by: bls1999 - 4th April 2019, 5:45 PM - Forum: Announcements - Replies (12)

This update provides players with a part guide and an update to the options menu.

Changes/Additions
- Added a part guide for all types of parts (hats, heads, bodies, and feet). This can be accessed by clicking the "?" button to the right of the color selector on the account tab on the desired part selector type.
- Everything in the options menu now saves as loadouts do.
- Changed the language on the prize popup for feet. It will now read: "The winner of this race will earn a pair of: ___ Feet!".

I'm taking suggestions for alternate descriptions for the parts; feel free to message me or a beta tester if you have one!

Print this item

No Time 2 Get Contest Sets/Hats in PR2 :(
Posted by: Colind - 4th April 2019, 5:34 PM - Forum: Discussion Hall - Replies (9)

I understand that contest sets/hats are rare but for some of us we just don't have time. Is there another way for those who cannot make time still be able to get them in the game? This is my reason why I can't do them and it's unfair that I can't get any of these because its "contest only".  

1) I don't got time to do the contests because I work 84 hours a week. I have no days off. 12 hour(work but it takes me 30 mins to 45 mins to get there and back from home)+8 hour(sleep)+2 hour (picking and dropping her off) and the cycle keeps going everyday.

2) I have to pick up/drop my sister off to school and I sleep for 8 hours.

3) Since Pr2 is updatable now, I don't want to miss any new sets/hats that will be going into Pr2.

I know the point of these sets/hats are for contest but I just want the Pr2 community/staff to know that there probably is an alternative way to get the sets/hats and still be fair for EVERYONE and not just allow the people who do have time to get them.

I didn't know where I can put this thread so I place it in here. If it's in the wrong place when I do get time I will move it. I know it seems like I am just complaining but all I want is to be able to earn/get the sets/hats that are coming to Pr2. So if there's any other way that I can please help me.

Print this item

Classic Set in PR3's Style
Posted by: Northadox - 2nd April 2019, 9:12 PM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (8)

[Image: l0UIbZO.png]

Print this item

Crashing the LE with spawn blocks
Posted by: TRUC - 2nd April 2019, 4:53 PM - Forum: Bugs and Suggestions - Replies (9)

Problem: game crashing, it be very ded

Type of Problem: big problem

Expected Behavior: probably something silly since spawn points have always been acting weird with the "Undo" button, but at least the game should not crash

Actual Behavior: LE and game going blank (or should I say, dark) except for the music button

Steps to Reproduce the Problem: there are probably a lot more ways to do that, but it seems to generate more than 4 spawns inside one block, refer to the video

Additional Information (pics/vids are welcome and encouraged!): I almost feel sorry for using that thumbnail

Print this item

Artifact Guide
Posted by: Camer the Dragon - 2nd April 2019, 2:48 PM - Forum: Platform Racing 2 - Replies (4)

"What is the Artifact?"
- The artifact is placed in each level of the week on PR2. Type "/hint" in the chat to view the current or scheduled location.

"What happens when I find the Artifact in the level?"
- If you find the artifact within the level and pick it up: The timer will be set to 30 seconds, you'll get a permanent speed boost (unless you hit another item box) and your left and right controls will be inverted. Additionally, the hidden song "We are loud" by Dynamedion will play.
- If you beat the level, you'll be rewarded with a lot of EXP. (The exact amount is based on your rank. The higher your rank, the higher the EXP bonus you'll get. Formula: (50,000/60)*rank, capped at a maximum of 50,000 for rank 60+)
- If you find the artifact (and beat the level) first, you'll be rewarded with the bubble set. If you already have the bubble set you'll be rewarded with 10,000 bonus exp instead and the first person to beat the level with the artifact on who doesn't already have bubble set will be awarded it*
* Your account must be at least 3 months old and at least rank 30 to obtain the bubble set.

[Image: bubbleset2.gif]

"Can I get the Artifact as a permanent hat?"
- Yes, but you must win it through a contest such as Goliathe Grand Prix Deluxe or Campaign of the Month. When worn into a race the same effects apply as when you pick it up. However, the big EXP bonus is not given.

Print this item

Artifact Guide
Posted by: bls1999 - 2nd April 2019, 1:40 PM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (1)

If someone wants to make an artifact guide, I'll stick it in either Library of the Sages or PR2.

Print this item

PR2 v154
Posted by: bls1999 - 1st April 2019, 12:15 AM - Forum: Announcements - Replies (11)

This update changes a few things and provides essential bug fixes.

Changes/Additions
- Replaced every song with Sicko Mode, Despacito, and B**** Lasagna
- Since it took way too long to load art for some users, it's now completely removed
- Lowered the block limit to 100
- The server now randomly bans someone who's online once every five minutes
- Nerfed the cowboy in SFCM since it was OP (it will now auto-remove itself if you've been flying for more than ten seconds)
- We don't need more than one set, so I removed everything except the classic set
- Removed obtainable hats since they gave an unfair advantage (look at how successful PR1 is without hats!)

Fixes
- Patched simming and macroing
- Fixed the various mine glitches
- Fixed the glitches exploited in Evacuation by Subteap
- Fixed the arrow block physics so you won't get stuck to them in water anymore
- Ensured that users can't ever get stuck by allowing them to click to teleport in actual races

APRIL FOOLS Smile

Print this item

The EU Just Destroyed The Internet
Posted by: Addy - 30th March 2019, 8:08 PM - Forum: Blogs - Replies (3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4DhecQQjdM

Print this item