Jiggmin's Village
do you drink? - Printable Version

+- Jiggmin's Village (https://jiggmin2.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Village Central (https://jiggmin2.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Discussion Hall (https://jiggmin2.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: do you drink? (/showthread.php?tid=121)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: do you drink? - Nemo Nation - 6th December 2017

i drink pretty much drink only water throughout every day. every now and again with either my brother or my friends and i'll hit the clubs probably once every 2-3 months.

RE: do you drink? - Jyintel - 6th December 2017

I haven't had a drink nor do I plan on having one, unless its like wine at some dinner. Granted, im 18, but still I don't think I will.

RE: do you drink? - Hoehn - 7th December 2017

I don't drink regularly, but when I drink I shot whatever I'm given because I don't do sips.

RE: do you drink? - Legendary - 8th December 2017

Hell yeah . Went to a party last month and it was lit af ??

RE: do you drink? - ThePizzaEater1000 - 9th December 2017

No, because its illegal for me to do so.

RE: do you drink? - thique - 10th December 2017

Pretty much every weekend unless I have exams or something.

RE: do you drink? - Erin - 10th December 2017

(10th December 2017, 3:26 AM)Dev52 Wrote: Pretty much every weekend unless I have exams or something.

Yeah, exactly, I try to only drink on the weekends (I don't have "exams," or whatever, because I don't go to college).

RE: do you drink? - a7x3 - 11th December 2017

Been sober for almost 3 years, I used to drink a lot, and i mean a lot. Got me in hospital, so after that I stopped.

RE: do you drink? - Bluelightning - 14th December 2017

(2nd December 2017, 2:49 PM)Good Job Man Wrote: women love men who drink alcohol so thats why i drink

What the ?

RE: do you drink? - Erin - 15th December 2017

(29th November 2017, 8:03 PM)Kursed Wrote: at first i hated alcohol's taste, in any drink for that matter. Now i've learned to appreciate a good beer and have become a tad Appreciative in select wines.

(29th November 2017, 9:02 PM)Kursed Wrote: Rofl you crazy dude; I'd take a beer over hard alcohol any day. I also love how you didn't mention Tequila.

I remember when I was 17, too.

RE: do you drink? - Kursed - 15th December 2017

(15th December 2017, 6:35 AM)Erin Wrote: I remember when I was 17, too.

I have no doubt in my mind you're under 17.

RE: do you drink? - Erin - 16th December 2017

(15th December 2017, 11:26 PM)Kursed Wrote: I have no doubt in my mind you're under 17.

No offense, but, I feel the exact same about you, too, Champ.

RE: do you drink? - a7x3 - 16th December 2017

(2nd December 2017, 2:49 PM)Good Job Man Wrote: women love men who drink alcohol so thats why i drink

I don't drink yet I've had no problem with the ladies, where are you getting that information from?

RE: do you drink? - Shadow Z - 16th December 2017

Well, I'm having an easier time to enjoy myself and I love the social effect from it. So yes, I do drink, usually once a week or so

Cheers

RE: do you drink? - Zenas - 3rd January 2018

Nope.

RE: do you drink? - Zelante - 7th January 2018

Nope

RE: do you drink? - *Izi-Blissers* - 7th January 2018

Yes, I do drink from time to time at home only a glass that's all. But when I'm out on the piss yeah I'll go full on alcoholic lmao

RE: do you drink? - spaqo - 12th January 2018

yes

RE: do you drink? - TropicalYeti - 13th January 2018

I'm pretty surprised by most of the answers here. I'm from a ski resort so maybe people just party there more than other places but my school mates and I have all been drinking a couple times a week since freshman year in highschool. We're all in college now so it's gotten a little more aggressive and a good bit of drug use too... It's all still a very social thing and all of us are doing well in school and with our relationships. There's got to be other people here that are in the same boat... ?

RE: do you drink? - Stunt - 13th January 2018

yeah i drink water