Jiggmin's Village
New Pr2 Fact - Printable Version

+- Jiggmin's Village (https://jiggmin2.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Village Central (https://jiggmin2.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Blogs (https://jiggmin2.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=44)
+--- Thread: New Pr2 Fact (/showthread.php?tid=2212)

New Pr2 Fact - Addy - 9th January 2020

i just figured out that when you place more than one move blocks, you will change the direction of each move block and the entire paths of each move block changes for every extra move block you place. 

this could make a opening doors at a certain time in levels (place move blocks out of the map, remove the mini-map and place as many move blocks as possible until the move block in the level moves in the path you want it to.). imagine what other cool stuff i could make. even though i just realized this, its pointless.

RE: New Pr2 Fact - Mia - 10th January 2020

That's not new

RE: New Pr2 Fact - Addy - 10th January 2020

(10th January 2020, 1:43 AM)Mystery Wrote: That's not new
New to me, prove to me that it’s not new

RE: New Pr2 Fact - Atari4600 - 10th January 2020

What would be really nice if we had a spreadsheet that move block number, then the path it would take (say for 100 generations).

As I recall if you place one move block it will be given a specific movement pattern
If you place a second move block it will also be given a specific movement pattern but move block one will still have the same patter.

Correct me if I'm wrong about this but I'm pretty sure that's correct.

RE: New Pr2 Fact - John m. - 10th January 2020

I thought its was based on where you put it on the grid kind if like each spot gives it a unique move pattern

RE: New Pr2 Fact - Camer the Dragon - 10th January 2020

(10th January 2020, 2:56 PM)platform guy Wrote: I thought its was based on where you put it on the grid kind if like each spot gives it a unique move pattern

Pretty sure it's to do with the number of the move block

I noticed this before as well

RE: New Pr2 Fact - Addy - 11th January 2020

(10th January 2020, 1:58 PM)Atari4600 Wrote: What would be really nice if we had a spreadsheet that move block number, then the path it would take (say for 100 generations).

As I recall if you place one move block it will be given a specific movement pattern
If you place a second move block it will also be given a specific movement pattern but move block one will still have the same patter.

Correct me if I'm wrong about this but I'm pretty sure that's correct.

or maybe we should have an update where we could change the direction of the move blocks manually in the settings

RE: New Pr2 Fact - Camer the Dragon - 11th January 2020

(11th January 2020, 4:36 AM)Addy Wrote: or maybe we should have an update where we could change the direction of the move blocks manually in the settings

PR3R has this you can set a pattern for the move block to follow, idk if that'd be too big of a change for PR2(?)
certainly something I'd like to see in PRF though

RE: New Pr2 Fact - Mia - 12th January 2020

(10th January 2020, 10:02 AM)Addy Wrote: New to me, prove to me that it’s not new

I don't care enough to get proof, but it's not new

I already had prior knowledge of this from someone else telling me

I don't care if you believe me or not, but it's definitely not new

RE: New Pr2 Fact - bi3liu - 12th January 2020

Well, regardless of it being new or not, pretty nice trivia, so keep them coming