Jiggmin's Village
How are you feeling today? - Printable Version

+- Jiggmin's Village (https://jiggmin2.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Village Central (https://jiggmin2.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Discussion Hall (https://jiggmin2.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: How are you feeling today? (/showthread.php?tid=2648)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: How are you feeling today? - Camer the Dragon - 16th September 2020

A lot better than the last week cos my sleep schedule is more regular than it has been the last week and a bit

RE: How are you feeling today? - lalafox - 16th September 2020

today been pretty weird, i prob have covid since my brother came down with a fever and tested positive. i feel fine though

RE: How are you feeling today? - Ashley766 - 16th September 2020

I'M GREAT!!!!!! Big Grin

I got accepted into the university of my dreams Smile

RE: How are you feeling today? - Janelle - 16th September 2020

(16th September 2020, 3:09 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: A lot better than the last week cos my sleep schedule is more regular than it has been the last week and a bit

Mmmmmm. My work schedule isn't lookin too hot. But I'm glad your sleep schedules doin good Smile

(16th September 2020, 3:49 PM)lalafox Wrote: today been pretty weird, i prob have covid since my brother came down with a fever and tested positive. i feel fine though

Biggggg oof, I hope you don't have Covid! That wouldn't be good at all. :/
I hope tomorrow isn't too weird.

(16th September 2020, 6:15 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: I'M GREAT!!!!!! Big Grin

Congratulations!!! That's so exciting, so happy for you!!! ^^ You'll kill it.

RE: How are you feeling today? - Uptight 534 - 16th September 2020

Today I was introduced to the "fun" that is front squats.

RE: How are you feeling today? - Janelle - 16th September 2020

(16th September 2020, 9:03 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Today I was introduced to the "fun" that is front squats.

Rip. That sounds painful.

RE: How are you feeling today? - David - 17th September 2020

Feeling good, been getting back into running and I noticed I have much more energy (there's lots of benefits to running/working out in general but I seem to forget how much more energy you have). Also, I managed to pre-order the PS5 last night from Bestbuy for pickup on release day (along with Spider-Man: Miles Morales, will also get at least one more game but gotta decide) so I'm relieved about that and don't have to worry anymore, quite hyped!

RE: How are you feeling today? - Janelle - 17th September 2020

(17th September 2020, 6:39 AM)Mystery Wrote: Good, I got a raise at work Smile

Can't relate Smile
Tehehe, congrats Tongue

(17th September 2020, 11:33 AM)David Wrote: Feeling good, been getting back into running and I noticed I have much more energy (there's lots of benefits to running/working out in general but I seem to forget how much more energy you have). Also, I managed to pre-order the PS5 last night from Bestbuy for pickup on release day (along with Spider-Man: Miles Morales, will also get at least one more game but gotta decide) so I'm relieved about that and don't have to worry anymore, quite hyped!

I try and workout about 3 times a week, and leave the other days to homework.
Let me know if you like the PS5 when you receive it!

RE: How are you feeling today? - Janelle - 18th September 2020

Good good good, had time to clean out my car, go to my apartment's office to ask a few questions, go to work, and then to a friend's house for the night. It was a good day!

RE: How are you feeling today? - gemj - 19th September 2020

(16th September 2020, 6:15 PM)Ashley766 Wrote: I'M GREAT!!!!!! Big Grin

congratulations!

RE: How are you feeling today? - Janelle - 22nd September 2020

(22nd September 2020, 10:19 AM)Mystery Wrote: This freaking coworker is driving me crazy. Like I honestly don't understand how she isn't fired yet

And my right wrist hurts like hell but I've got a doctor appointment coming up. Dunno if it's just tendonitis anymore cause I can barely do my job

It's always the coworkers... smh...
I hope everything turns out alright at the doctor's appointment. I need to go get my spine checked out, as my chiropractors said I'm "going to need surgery soon" but I need to make sure they aren't just messing with me.

RE: How are you feeling today? - skiward - 22nd September 2020

Nutella and gushers Wink

RE: How are you feeling today? - Janelle - 22nd September 2020

(22nd September 2020, 8:06 PM)skiward Wrote: Nutella and gushers Wink

Sounds... yummmmmmy?

RE: How are you feeling today? - Camer the Dragon - 23rd September 2020

gettin more settled into uni and stuff so I feel good about it for the moment (hopefully the general homework isn't too stressful lmao)

RE: How are you feeling today? - Janelle - 23rd September 2020

(23rd September 2020, 4:24 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: gettin more settled into uni and stuff so I feel good about it for the moment (hopefully the general homework isn't too stressful lmao)

I hope everything goes well at Uni Smile
I'm sure the homework will be something you'll have to adjust to ^^

RE: How are you feeling today? - Camer the Dragon - 23rd September 2020

(23rd September 2020, 5:12 PM)Jae Wrote: I hope everything goes well at Uni Smile
I'm sure the homework will be something you'll have to adjust to ^^

ye, it's a little bit diff this time around cos covid but it's pretty similar to what we did last term which I found alright

RE: How are you feeling today? - skiward - 23rd September 2020

(22nd September 2020, 8:07 PM)Jae Wrote: Sounds... yummmmmmy?
Its good high yur

RE: How are you feeling today? - Janelle - 24th September 2020

(24th September 2020, 8:42 AM)Mystery Wrote: This... freaking... coworker. I'm getting along perfectly with everyone else, but this... one... freaking... coworker.

I'm just glad it's almost the weekend, that's all I'll say.

One more day... after today!!
It's okay though I completely understand, lol.

RE: How are you feeling today? - gemj - 25th September 2020

currently reading about the lives claimed by the Himalayas, specifically Mt. Everest. it's funny how I love to learn, yet disliked mainstream school the majority of the time. thinking about investing in a bunch of books surrounding topics I like/am interested in. also realised just how much I watch documentaries and... idk how to feel about it. it's a lot.

RE: How are you feeling today? - Janelle - 26th September 2020

(25th September 2020, 8:55 AM)gemj Wrote: currently reading about the lives claimed by the Himalayas, specifically Mt. Everest. it's funny how I love to learn, yet disliked mainstream school the majority of the time. thinking about investing in a bunch of books surrounding topics I like/am interested in. also realised just how much I watch documentaries and... idk how to feel about it. it's a lot.

interesting! And it’s so much different when you’re learning about something that actually interests you. Tongue I like documentaries... mostly about wildlife and animals though... oh and serial killers. LOL.