Jiggmin's Village
howdy doo fellow platform racers - Printable Version

+- Jiggmin's Village (https://jiggmin2.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Village Central (https://jiggmin2.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Gates (https://jiggmin2.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: howdy doo fellow platform racers (/showthread.php?tid=2661)

howdy doo fellow platform racers - Cool-O-Rama!788 - 15th June 2020

apparently i gotta make a thread here to establish my membership in the village. soooooooooooooo yea salutations. call me rama. or cool. cool-o-rama works if you're looking to be formal.

i've joined pr2 around 8 years ago. no biggie. looking at my published levels now, though, i wish i'd discovered it later on--god knows i was a pubeless loser back then. i guess what's done is done though, i've matured now and if you're an optimist you could say i've grown from my mistakes. most of them anyhow.

what do i do for fun? i'm looking into carpentry at the moment. i'm no resurrected jesus when it comes to woodshop, but i reckon there's not that much brains involved in banging pieces of wood together, no? and either way i just like working with my hands. enhances motor skills, purportedly increases happiness, blah blah. i also took to practicing stupid stuff with a soccer ball and a bit of gardening for my mum's sake.

yea that's about it for me.

RE: howdy doo fellow platform racers - Ashley766 - 15th June 2020

Welcome! Smile

RE: howdy doo fellow platform racers - Athena - 15th June 2020

Welcome aboard cool! Glad to have another Canadian here Big Grin

RE: howdy doo fellow platform racers - Uptight 534 - 15th June 2020

(15th June 2020, 7:32 PM)Cool-O-Rama!788 Wrote: what do i do for fun? i'm looking into carpentry at the moment. i'm no resurrected jesus when it comes to woodshop, but i reckon there's not that much brains involved in banging pieces of wood together, no? and either way i just like working with my hands. enhances motor skills, purportedly increases happiness, blah blah. i also took to practicing stupid stuff with a soccer ball and a bit of gardening for my mum's sake.
I would say a better description is "Hidden Years Jesus," since Jesus was still doing His ministry after the Resurrection. Anyways... welcome, cobber.

RE: howdy doo fellow platform racers - Cool-O-Rama!788 - 15th June 2020

(15th June 2020, 7:44 PM)_Athena_ Wrote: Welcome aboard cool! Glad to have another Canadian here Big Grin
WELLLLLLLLLL i am in canada but i haven't got the moose blood in me. only canadian by passport. Frown

RE: howdy doo fellow platform racers - Janelle - 15th June 2020

Hi welcome! Good to meet you Smile

RE: howdy doo fellow platform racers - Athena - 15th June 2020

(15th June 2020, 7:46 PM)Cool-O-Rama!788 Wrote: WELLLLLLLLLL i am in canada but i haven't got the moose blood in me. only canadian by passport. Frown
Well if you are in Canada, you automatically have moose blood xD.....imma just go with that [Image: wink.gif]

RE: howdy doo fellow platform racers - Cool-O-Rama!788 - 15th June 2020

(15th June 2020, 7:58 PM)_Athena_ Wrote: Well if you are in Canada, you automatically have moose blood xD.....imma just go with that [Image: wink.gif]

sorry aboot the misunderstanding, good to see anoother fellow canadian then. Smile

RE: howdy doo fellow platform racers - OldMarx - 15th June 2020

Welcome! Hope you get to stick around. Smile

RE: howdy doo fellow platform racers - gemj - 15th June 2020

welcome!

RE: howdy doo fellow platform racers - bls1999 - 15th June 2020

Welcome to the village! Glad to have you. Smile

RE: howdy doo fellow platform racers - TRUC - 16th June 2020

(15th June 2020, 7:44 PM)_Athena_ Wrote: Welcome aboard cool! Glad to have another Canadian here Big Grin

(15th June 2020, 7:46 PM)Cool-O-Rama!788 Wrote: WELLLLLLLLLL i am in canada but i haven't got the moose blood in me. only canadian by passport. Frown

As long as you have lived here for a little while, know what winter and/or hockey and/or maple syrup is, and have said sorry at least once in your life, you're pretty much canadian, eh Tongue

Glad to see you ^^

(one of us, one of us, one of us)

RE: howdy doo fellow platform racers - Camer the Dragon - 18th June 2020

Eyo Welcome Smile