Jiggmin's Village
Would you rather... - Printable Version

+- Jiggmin's Village (https://jiggmin2.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Arcade (https://jiggmin2.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Village Games (https://jiggmin2.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: Would you rather... (/showthread.php?tid=2823)

Pages: 1 2 3

Would you rather... - bls1999 - 26th July 2020

Answer the above "would you rather" scenario and ask your own!

I'll start (Googled because creativity 0): Would you rather only be to use a fork (no spoon) or only be able to use a spoon (no fork)?

RE: Would you rather... - Addy - 26th July 2020

I would be a spoon so I can spoon things also so I can scope liquid

Would you rather compete in a hot dog eating contest or a hot wing eating challenge

RE: Would you rather... - Mia - 26th July 2020

If it's meatless, then hot wings. Otherwise neither.

This one's from Seinfeld. If aliens abducted you, and they forced you to entertain space creatures, would you rather perform in their circus or live in their zoo?

RE: Would you rather... - Uptight 534 - 26th July 2020

(26th July 2020, 6:41 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Answer the above "would you rather" scenario and ask your own!

I'll start (Googled because creativity 0): Would you rather only be to use a fork (no spoon) or only be able to use a spoon (no fork)?
Either because sporks exist.
[Image: 247.gif] (Sorry, that was lined up perfectly)

@"Mystery" Perform in their circus.

Would you rather use Oxi-Clean or the Shamwow to solve all of your problems?

RE: Would you rather... - Lego-man945 - 26th July 2020

(26th July 2020, 8:55 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Either because sporks exist.
[Image: 247.gif] (Sorry, that was lined up perfectly)

@"Mystery" Perform in their circus.

Would you rather use Oxi-Clean or the Shamwow to solve all of your problems?

oxi-clean. bleach based products can solve more problems than a dirty house if ya know what i mean...

Would you rather eat a carolina reaper or eat a lightbulb?

RE: Would you rather... - Addy - 26th July 2020

I would have oxi clean to solve all of my problems because everything Billy Mays says to sell all of the oxiclean products is true and oxiclean has more products than Shamwow.

@Lego-man945 I would eat an lightbulb as its not as hot as the reaper and nothing but a bunch of glass won’t hurt

Would you rather have a pair of lucky pants that makes your day good or have a pair of shoes that changes size and color* with an app on the phone.

RE: Would you rather... - Vaza - 27th July 2020

(26th July 2020, 9:28 PM)Addy Wrote: Would you rather have a pair of lucky pants that makes your day good or have a pair of shoes that changes size and color* with an app on the phone.

Those happy pants seem much more appealing to me, why would I ever pick the clown shoes?

Would you rather live in a universe where you can ONLY listen to music through video games (no mp3, videos, live concerts, etc), or live in a universe where you still have all forms of music, but you can ONLY play one singular video game for the rest of your life (picked by own choice)?

RE: Would you rather... - JEEJAYEM - 27th July 2020

live in a universe where i have all forms of music. if i can only play 1 game for the rest of my life, id just quit gaming and have more motivation and time to do something actually productive

would you rather accidentally fart during sex and have it as the first thing everyone thinks of when they think of you or murder someone and have nobody but you know about it

RE: Would you rather... - Janelle - 27th July 2020

Probably the first one, I wouldn't be able to deal with my guilt of murdering someone.

Would you rather live in a place where it *only* rains or live in a place where it *only* snows?

RE: Would you rather... - leolaford - 27th July 2020

I hate the cold and the rain about equally but in NZ it doesn't snow at all (except for very far down south) so I'd probably go with the latter just to make up for what I've missed out on.

Would you rather be totally delusional and believe you're sane, or vice versa?

RE: Would you rather... - Ashley766 - 5th November 2020

I would rather be totally sane and believe I'm delusional.

Would you rather lose the ability to read or lose the ability to speak?

RE: Would you rather... - walker9 - 5th November 2020

Lose the ability to read.

Would you rather have Trump win the election or Biden?

Biden, 💯

Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life?

RE: Would you rather... - walker9 - 5th November 2020

Rewind

Would you rather live in the middle of a forest or in the middle of a desert?

Middle of the forest

Would you rather Speak all languages or be able to speak to all animals?

RE: Would you rather... - Vipa - 6th November 2020

speak all languages

would u rather be a billionaire and have OCD n PTSD for the rest of ur life or work with cleaning toilets and having barely enough money for food and electricity

RE: Would you rather... - Uptight 534 - 6th November 2020

(6th November 2020, 2:39 PM)Vipa Wrote: speak all languages

would u rather be a billionaire and have OCD n PTSD for the rest of ur life or work with cleaning toilets and having barely enough money for food and electricity

Cleaning toilets because that is what I am doing right now, lol.

Would you rather be the number one driver at Ferrari or be the number two driver at Mercedes (Formula 1)?

RE: Would you rather... - gemj - 8th November 2020

(6th November 2020, 4:24 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Cleaning toilets because that is what I am doing right now, lol.

Would you rather be the number one driver at Ferrari or be the number two driver at Mercedes (Formula 1)?

number two at Mercedes... Ferrari atm wouldn't be fun. also having the chance to let alone be an F1 driver but also for the team with undoubtedly the greatest car in the class? yes thanks!

would you rather be the best in the world at a sport but be unsportsmanlike or be among the best and sportsmanlike?

RE: Would you rather... - Ashley766 - 8th November 2020

Be among the best and sportsmanlike. Everyone loves good sportsmanship Smile

Would you rather know the date of your death or the cause of your death?

RE: Would you rather... - Ranko Danko - 8th November 2020

The cause easy