Jiggmin's Village
If one day, you woke up and every PR2 server was full, how would you react? - Printable Version

+- Jiggmin's Village (https://jiggmin2.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Village Central (https://jiggmin2.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Discussion Hall (https://jiggmin2.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: If one day, you woke up and every PR2 server was full, how would you react? (/showthread.php?tid=692)

Pages: 1 2

If one day, you woke up and every PR2 server was full, how would you react? - Zelante - 25th March 2018

Personally, I'd be overwhelmed and surprised at the same time. That wouldn't stop me from spamming the 'Log In' button to try to get onto Derron, lol

What about you guys?

RE: If one day, you woke uo and every PR2 server was full, how would you react? - Bluelightning - 27th March 2018

With a quick nose exhale, then move on with my day.

RE: If one day, you woke uo and every PR2 server was full, how would you react? - Shadow Z - 27th March 2018

..Aaaaand then you wake up

RE: If one day, you woke uo and every PR2 server was full, how would you react? - a7x3 - 27th March 2018

I'd be really happy, seeing the game I grew up with being repopulated again would be great

RE: If one day, you woke uo and every PR2 server was full, how would you react? - $hake Junt - 27th March 2018

I'd probably go back to sleep

RE: If one day, you woke uo and every PR2 server was full, how would you react? - ~Bowl - 28th March 2018

ban everyone

RE: If one day, you woke uo and every PR2 server was full, how would you react? - thique - 28th March 2018

That would be hella lit and it would be nice to have an overly active chat to talk in again

RE: If one day, you woke uo and every PR2 server was full, how would you react? - aaaaaa123456789 - 30th March 2018

"Holy crap, the botters are really active today."

RE: If one day, you woke uo and every PR2 server was full, how would you react? - gemj - 30th March 2018

I'd probably have to go to work, rip

RE: If one day, you woke up and every PR2 server was full, how would you react? - bls1999 - 30th March 2018

I'd attempt to moderate lol

RE: If one day, you woke up and every PR2 server was full, how would you react? - James Temple - 1st April 2018

I would simply go about my day knowing absolutely nothing, as I never check the Platform Racing 2 servers. Therefore, I wouldn't even be aware they were full to begin with.

RE: If one day, you woke up and every PR2 server was full, how would you react? - Colind - 5th April 2018

If I saw 200-205 players on Derron again I would probably think it was a dream and try to wake the **** up xD. If it was real I would probably go back to racing and campaign battling users.

RE: If one day, you woke up and every PR2 server was full, how would you react? - Pirate - 5th April 2018

id be on it all day because shit i miss the feeling i got from playing pr2

RE: If one day, you woke up and every PR2 server was full, how would you react? - Zelante - 5th April 2018

(30th March 2018, 3:40 PM)bls1999 Wrote: I'd attempt to moderate lol

Oh man, I forgot how intense the chat was back then.. rip mods and admins Eek

RE: If one day, you woke up and every PR2 server was full, how would you react? - Kwing - 14th April 2018

How are you supposed to answer it. I'd be surprised?

My first instinct would be to search PR2 on YouTube and Twitch to see if some streamer brought in all the players.

RE: If one day, you woke up and every PR2 server was full, how would you react? - Zelante - 15th April 2018

(14th April 2018, 1:26 AM)Kwing Wrote: How are you supposed to answer it. I'd be surprised?

My first instinct would be to search PR2 on YouTube and Twitch to see if some streamer brought in all the players.

Speaking of which... I should start streaming PR2 often, once my channel gets bigger. Currently streaming Fortnite / Need for Speed to get more subs

RE: If one day, you woke uo and every PR2 server was full, how would you react? - Zelante - 18th April 2018

(18th April 2018, 2:58 PM)David Wrote: [Image: X8ZzHzx.png]
Woah! That was uncalled for! How though?

Not complaining, but I love it Big Grin

edit: nvm, it was a sad bug :c

RE: If one day, you woke up and every PR2 server was full, how would you react? - Glitch - 18th April 2018

it would be 2009 all over again

RE: If one day, you woke up and every PR2 server was full, how would you react? - Pillz - 19th April 2018

Just smile and then play Dota 2/Any other steam games.
Flash games are dead to me.

RE: If one day, you woke up and every PR2 server was full, how would you react? - dotime - 23rd April 2018

I would say what??
Then try to hack into pr2 and ban some people off the server to make more room for more people.