Jiggmin's Village
3 word story - Printable Version

+- Jiggmin's Village (https://jiggmin2.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Arcade (https://jiggmin2.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Village Games (https://jiggmin2.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: 3 word story (/showthread.php?tid=949)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

3 word story - a7x3 - 11th June 2018

WHY HAS THIS NOT BEEN A THING YET. 

Reviving from the old JV, the aim is to make an amusing, funny, completely random story.

Rules are, you can only say 3 words at a time per post, copy and paste ALL of what the above person says, and add on your own 3 words.. Pretty simple eh? Lets make this interesting (keeping it appropriate at the same time.)

I shall start LETS GO

This morning I...

RE: 3 word story - Zelante - 11th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end

RE: 3 word story - a7x3 - 11th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's

RE: 3 word story - Lego-man945 - 11th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2

RE: 3 word story - Skallos - 11th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his

RE: 3 word story - gemj - 11th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom.

RE: 3 word story - Lego-man945 - 12th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside

RE: 3 word story - gemj - 12th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on

RE: 3 word story - a7x3 - 12th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's

RE: 3 word story - BrokenBulb - 12th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started

RE: 3 word story - Stxtics - 12th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos

RE: 3 word story - a7x3 - 12th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way

RE: 3 word story - gemj - 12th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea.

RE: 3 word story - Zelante - 12th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously

RE: 3 word story - bls1999 - 12th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled

RE: 3 word story - Lego-man945 - 12th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life."

RE: 3 word story - GHSimon3 - 13th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life." frustrated over what

RE: 3 word story - Zelante - 13th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life." frustrated over what seemed to be