Jiggmin's Village
3 word story - Printable Version

+- Jiggmin's Village (https://jiggmin2.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Arcade (https://jiggmin2.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Village Games (https://jiggmin2.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+--- Thread: 3 word story (/showthread.php?tid=949)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: 3 word story - a7x3 - 23rd June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears*

RE: 3 word story - gemj - 23rd June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub

RE: 3 word story - Zelante - 24th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!"

RE: 3 word story - gemj - 24th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a

RE: 3 word story - fliker2 - 25th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban

RE: 3 word story - a7x3 - 25th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol

RE: 3 word story - Lego-man945 - 25th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End!

RE: 3 word story - Zelante - 26th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End! ...or was it?

RE: 3 word story - Lego-man945 - 26th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End! ...or was it? Yeah... it was...

RE: 3 word story - a7x3 - 26th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End! ...or was it? Yeah... it was... Nah im joking

RE: 3 word story - Lego-man945 - 26th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End! ...or was it? Yeah... it was... Nah im joking... New story time...

RE: 3 word story - fliker2 - 27th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End! ...or was it? Yeah... it was... Nah im joking... New story time... no u lol.

RE: 3 word story - a7x3 - 27th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End! ...or was it? Yeah... it was... Nah im joking... New story time... no u lol. Now that the

RE: 3 word story - Lego-man945 - 27th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End! ...or was it? Yeah... it was... Nah im joking... New story time... no u lol. Now that the long story ended...

RE: 3 word story - gemj - 28th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End! ...or was it? Yeah... it was... Nah im joking... New story time... no u lol. Now that the long story ended... let us rejoice!

RE: 3 word story - Lego-man945 - 28th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End! ...or was it? Yeah... it was... Nah im joking... New story time... no u lol. Now that the long story ended... let us rejoice! The beast is DEAD!!!

RE: 3 word story - gemj - 28th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End! ...or was it? Yeah... it was... Nah im joking... New story time... no u lol. Now that the long story ended... let us rejoice! The beast is DEAD!!! ...Only it wasn't.

RE: 3 word story - Lego-man945 - 28th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End! ...or was it? Yeah... it was... Nah im joking... New story time... no u lol. Now that the long story ended... let us rejoice! The beast is DEAD!!! ...Only it wasn't coming back again...

RE: 3 word story - a7x3 - 28th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End! ...or was it? Yeah... it was... Nah im joking... New story time... no u lol. Now that the long story ended... let us rejoice! The beast is DEAD!!! ...Only it wasn't coming back again...I thought anyway

RE: 3 word story - Mulley - 28th June 2018

This morning I ate. The end of your life depended on Jiggmin's abandonment of PR2 and not his imploding guinea pigs of impending doom. Although dead inside Jiggmin relies on the no u's. Then, bls1999 started watching Ali-A videos, memeing his way to uncontrollable diarrhea. It was supercalifragilisticexpialidociously horrible. He yelled, "I hate life". Frustrated over what seemed to be the result of a painful and very crazy livestream viewed by millions of brony-loyal fans in Texas, he decided to squat, and just then Adak, dressed as Shadow Z [Real], began to cry because nearby, Stardox died fighting Jiggmin. At the funeral, we ate cake (and Stardox's body)! The priest, Frozne, sucked a plum while scratching his pet rock, Snuffles. Snuffles bit Frozne on his head and was sentenced to eat 10,000 chunks of sticky fake chocolate balls which, suddenly, became slightly more poopy because of it's neuroplasticity and gurkins. Suddenly, Post Malone lit another cigarette while yelling "BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP". Later that day, spaghetti started spewing out of places spaghetti should never spew out of. Imagine if I did that, baers would be bears and usb hub who said "BAErs!" before stroking a 1 hour ban cos bears lol. YAY! The End! ...or was it? Yeah... it was... Nah im joking... New story time... no u lol. Now that the long story ended... let us rejoice! The beast is DEAD!!! …Only it wasn’t coming back again…I thought anyway, dam i’m gay