PR2 Beta Testing
Since we're hoping to push PR2 updates fairly regularly, we are reviving the beta testing program that was used for PR2 back in the day.

We have appointed @Appah as the person in charge of adding new testers to the Beta Testers guild on PR2, as well as the user group here on JV. This will make it easier for us to focus on bigger picture things (for @Eternal and me, our many JV duties as well as IRL commitments).

Our current testers are:
- @Appah
- @Northadox
- @Rank
- @Koumo
- @Lego-man945
- @Vaporwaveon

If you're interested in joining the team, you may send one message to @Appah on JV. Multiple requests will be denied. At this time, we are not looking for new testers; however, we are planning to possibly expand the team in the future, so your indication of interest would be helpful to us when doing so.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • a7x3, Appah, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Crystalina, Eternal, gemj, Janelle, Lego-man945, Magyar, Mulley, Northadox
It's nice to see active members of the community stepping up to these roles.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to __ For This Useful Post:
  • Crystalina, gemj, Magyar, Mulley, Stxtics
Oh, memories are coming back.. cool!
a casual human being.
I come online here every 4-5 months or so. But hey. JV is still alive!
I agree right LP, even like Lego man, it's nice to see the active ones getting some sort of "Rank" as you could say and having some part or say in the community like we maybe did back then. It's cool to see it thriving our still, am I right?
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama!