Chris Davis' Drought is Over!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
not too sure what's going on but I assume it's somewhat close to someone breaking a duck in cricket if anyone knows what that is..?
(15th April 2019, 6:57 AM)gemj Wrote: not too sure what's going on but I assume it's somewhat close to someone breaking a duck in cricket if anyone knows what that is..?

He hadn't got a hit in 54 straight games, and he finally broke his hitless streak.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(15th April 2019, 8:24 AM)bls1999 Wrote: He hadn't got a hit in 54 straight games, and he finally broke his hitless streak.

54 straight at bats* and 64 total plate appearances ?
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Resarekt For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
(15th April 2019, 6:57 AM)gemj Wrote: not too sure what's going on but I assume it's somewhat close to someone breaking a duck in cricket if anyone knows what that is..?

Not really. Chris Davis's thing is over the course of many games. The duck equivalent would be a Golden Sombrero, which is at least four strikeouts in a single game (could be more strikeouts).
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Uptight 534 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
(15th April 2019, 8:24 AM)bls1999 Wrote: He hadn't got a hit in 54 straight games, and he finally broke his hitless streak.

(15th April 2019, 9:46 AM)Uptight 534 Wrote: Not really. Chris Davis's thing is over the course of many games. The duck equivalent would be a Golden Sombrero, which is at least four strikeouts in a single game (could be more strikeouts).

thank you both, gotcha
good on him!
Is this why you implemented twitter? Wink
jk but good on him
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
(15th April 2019, 12:12 PM)Camer999 Wrote: Is this why you implemented twitter? Wink

Maybe... maybe not. Wink

neat. go Mets.
[Image: 8bs0tw4.png]
(15th April 2019, 9:22 PM)ClassyElephant Wrote: neat. go Mets.

Catch me in the corner with my Nats gear on crying over bullpen meltdowns and blown playoff opportunities.

Another thread for another day...

This guy is also named Chris Davis

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Addy For This Useful Post:
  • gemj