Civilization PR3
Ok, since this doesn't really have a forum yet and theres a pr3r subsection, I'm gonna go ahead and make a forum for this. Basically, Civilization PR3 is a game run on PR3 where you get to control a country/empire. You can engage in relations with other countries, have colonies, go to space, wage brutal wars, and more! There is an information spreadsheet here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

While updates aren't always constant, you should expect updates to it atleast every week. I also occasionally introduce "NPC countries" so that theres stuff to compete with. You are always allowed to start out as an NPC. However, please note that if you take the role of a NPC country, you will keep all relations and stuff that nation had. Most of this stuff is explained on the level itself.
There is a discord mostly dedicated to CivPR3 here: https://discord.gg/ZJhVXG9

Current world map: 
[Image: unknown.png]
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pr3 is in the title and the thread got no post
Enjoy the Freedom
Argentina is victim of civilization :C
[Image: GbkvseZ.png]
Finally updated map, plague is a thing now.
i failed the mario twitter challenge
Went rippo because level saving bug
Updated this. Fixed level saving issue by making a new border layer, tracing it, removing the old one, and filling in the gaps after tracing. Looks like its the result of a data cap. Anyway, regular updates will happen again!
am I the only one that's confused by this? like, have real people made those factions? are they even active? how is this updated if they aren't?
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to gemj For This Useful Post:
  • Lego-man945
Most of them are made by real people, although only about five are actually active. For inactive people, I just make their nation an NPC based on what they probably would have done, although there are some actions I restrict myself from doing there in these cases, so they generally just sit around. The ones not made by real people are just there as NPCs so that the game isn't really boring.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ThePizzaEater1000 For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
what is this lol?
[Image: boomboomforalltid.gif?width=400&height=119]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xGuest For This Useful Post:
  • gemj, Shane1334
this is a game where you make a country and take control of it (or take control of an NPC).

If you were to go to the actual level on PR3, theres an explanation on what everything is and how the game works.
i'm making a better one so please disregard this entire thread thanks