[Finished] PR2 Live Stream – January 18, 2022
Stay tuned for a PR2 live stream happening tomorrow night (Tues Jan 18) at 8:30pm EDT! (countdown)

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Addy
@bls1999 why is the video private? I would very much like to watch if i may.
(23rd January 2022, 5:57 AM)Overbeing Wrote: @bls1999 why is the video private? I would very much like to watch if i may.

I want to say a lot of his VODs we’re getting DMCA striked for whichever reason.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eternal For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, Overbeing
(23rd January 2022, 6:23 AM)Eternal Wrote: I want to say a lot of his VODs we’re getting DMCA striked for whichever reason.

Is that what it is? weird O_o

maybe the license of one of the tracks changed recently...? ...or perhaps Ben's uber ultra pro gameplay is too much for
youtube to handle the upload so it privates itself in an attempt to censor it. :v too many strats
(23rd January 2022, 5:57 AM)Overbeing Wrote: @bls1999 why is the video private? I would very much like to watch if i may.

(23rd January 2022, 6:23 AM)Eternal Wrote: I want to say a lot of his VODs we’re getting DMCA striked for whichever reason.

(23rd January 2022, 8:21 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: Is that what it is? weird O_o

maybe the license of one of the tracks changed recently...? ...or perhaps Ben's uber ultra pro gameplay is too much for
youtube to handle the upload so it privates itself in an attempt to censor it. :v too many strats

Thankfully, nothing like that. I accidentally showed some sensitive information, so I made it private until I had a chance to edit out that part. It turns out that there were other parts where that information was shown, so I'm keeping it private just to be safe.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Overbeing
(29th January 2022, 12:12 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Thankfully, nothing like that. I accidentally showed some sensitive information, so I made it private until I had a chance to edit out that part. It turns out that there were other parts where that information was shown, so I'm keeping it private just to be safe.
Rippp I wanted to rewatch me winning the glorious bat set. Hopefully another stream coming soon Smile
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉