This is just amazing to me!
If anyone has the luxury of a damn good, RTX 3090 TI Graphics Card, or anything even remotely similar to this installed, let me know how it's running on your PC. The max I can do in this video is probably 4K, since I'm running an AMD Radeon Pro 5300M on Mac. I'm thinking I'll need a separate laptop strictly for gaming, streaming, and being able to view stuff like this in 8K. I think they go for $1,500, the RTX.

If you have a high, functioning monitor... then you should have no problem going 4K and up. Let me know how it's doing on your PC, buffering or not. FYI, mine just lags and has frequent pauses in an attempt to accommodate 8K resolution.

I hate the terms "4K" and "8K" lol

They're marketing gimmicks brought over from another place and completely separate from the main system used to count pixels on computers (1080p, 1440p, etc.), the vertical pixels, which confuses the system arbitrarily.

where "4K" is 2160p and 3840px wide on 16:9
and "8K" is 4320p and 7680px wide on 16:9
The "K" number being brought from the horizonal pixels on a slightly wider aspect ratio

Either way in terms of what my laptop can handle, I think last time I tried a video like this it could do 2160p at regular speed, the video probably wasn't as intense tho (the display is just 1080p tho so it would have no need for 2160p or even 1440p).

Also to note I feel like 4320p is unnecessary atm, especially as to actually get the most out of that in gaming, you'd need multiple top-of-the-line gfx cards plus the game to even have a good 4320p option, which atm I feel like most cap at 2160p if they're newer. Streaming 4320p is likewise not really worth it, the viewers would all need to have download speeds to accommodate that amount of information flow, I don't know if my internet would even handle downloading it live even if that's all the internet was doing at that time lol.
á
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Camer the Dragon For This Useful Post:
  • Different