[Finished] PR2 Live Stream – March 11, 2023
Stay tuned for a PR2 live stream happening on Saturday (March 11) at 8:30pm EST! (countdown)

There will also be an announcement, so stay tuned! 👀

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Camer the Dragon, Master Raiden, Stunt
YEAH Lets go!!! :D

an announcement? of... w-whaaaat...? ARE YOU FINALLY GETTING SPONSORED BY CAVA????
Ey nice Cool
will see if I can pop in for a bit as it's rather late for here so might only be for half an hour or an hour
á
(10th March 2023, 7:43 PM)Adulock77 Wrote: YEAH Lets go!!! Big Grin

an announcement? of... w-whaaaat...? ARE YOU FINALLY GETTING SPONSORED BY CAVA????

I WISH lol

(10th March 2023, 8:11 PM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: Ey nice Cool
will see if I can pop in for a bit as it's rather late for here so might only be for half an hour or an hour

Looking forward to seeing you! I'll try to stream at a more EU-friendly time soon.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon