Still doing fine
I'll make this rather short, since I doubt it matters too much for most people here, but with how bad I've been at staying around over the past year and a half, it's better than nothing, I hope.

Anyway, life still feels like the most stagnant waters, I might have accidentally hit the standby button at some point in 2018. Stuff happened and I lost myself. I'm stuck in a loop at uni and I can cope with work just fine, and although I'm not going anywhere soon, it seems as if I'm heading towards a better year in 2020. I really have some cool projects in mind, but I need to avoid being a ghost in my own life and do something every now and then. That would be a start.

I don't exactly remember if I have ever made proper apologies to those who deserved some, I'd like to assume I did, but if that isn't the case, let me know somehow, I don't want to feel guilty more than what is necessary (Dagg pls don't be mad, nite would not like that :3). I kinda had a window of opportunity to maybe make PR2 quite bigger last autumn and it bailed out on me, and I screwed up enough with GGP and the staff, but eh I hope it's still cool with the people involved.

On a side note, I plan on trying to look at messages more often... I know it means nothing, but I can check on here at times. If you'd really like to keep in touch, there's always advanced options (ooooh spooky). My email is a bit broken sadly.

And yes I got your message Ben, just could not reply to it ):
P.S: who won Big Brother ? I'm curious
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, gemj, Lego-man945, Shane1334

Messages In This Thread
Still doing fine - by TRUC - 23rd January 2020, 11:10 PM
RE: Still doing fine - by Ashley766 - 23rd January 2020, 11:28 PM
RE: Still doing fine - by bls1999 - 25th January 2020, 7:45 AM
RE: Still doing fine - by Campaigns | Ilraon - 26th January 2020, 2:55 AM
RE: Still doing fine - by TRUC - 26th January 2020, 8:03 AM