corrections for the Historical References Guide
thank you to both of you! i'm yeeeears late but i figured it's worth bringing up since people still remember it from time to time, including the past few days with some people saying stuff in PR2 chat like "why is your name familiar to me" or mentioning me being the person who pruned. by time i got unbanned around 2011 (and stopped being active in about... 2012? 2013?) i was definitely over it, but i just never spoke openly about it and kept it to myself. in a sense it's cathartic to have it somewhere on JV. better late than never, right?

(22nd May 2020, 12:33 AM)ClassyElephant Wrote: sorry that was my only contribution to your introduction thread. since I was not around in those days, I have only read about you from the historical references guide.

i'm glad i got some warm welcomes, so i don't mind how someone chooses to reply if at all. it's all good! that historical references thread itself was initially written by someone when they were young and i always felt that it was too opinionated, at least in the older parts. the fact that you only know me from that thread alone is good enough reason for me to explain some things, although maybe it could've been a bit shorter. i hope you found it an interesting story to read! to be honest i was just bored and lurking around, i saw something incorrect, then i just ended up wanting to tell the full story, especially after mentioning it in my intro thread. i had nothing better to do :p and i agree with the rest of your post, a LOT of time has gone by and the community is different yet the same.

thanks again for the nice responses and to anyone else for the kind reception, i appreciate it. my past self would've been very glad to see it Smile
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Forseti For This Useful Post:
  • Janelle

Messages In This Thread
RE: corrections for the Historical References Guide - by Forseti - 22nd May 2020, 11:35 AM