Platform Racing 3 Reborn Hat Guide
Let me know if anything I have posted here is wrong.

[Image: qxYpVOM.png]
The hats are in order of my descriptions for them below, going from left to right, top to bottom.

Baseball Cap: Your EXP gain is increased x2 when you finish a level wearing this hat. If you pick up another Baseball hat in addition to your first, it only adds x0.1 for each additional Baseball Cap.

Propellor: In PR3r, the Propellor works the same way as in PR2. When you're falling, hold up to fall slower.

Santa: The Santa works the same way as in PR2. Blocks you stand on become ice for a short duration. Additionally, ice blocks work like normal blocks for you.

Mining Helmet: Crawling (as in, when you're moving through a 1 space gap) does not impose a movement disadvantage on you, greatly increasing your speed while crawling.

Aviator Cap: Superjumps are charged much faster while wearing this cap.

Widget Helmet: Speed bursts last longer while you wear this hat. (From what I can tell, it's about 125% faster but this number could be wrong.)

Pedro The Snail: Any person who steals this hat from you has all of their stats halved.

Cardboard Box: This hat does nothing.

There are 2 Cardboard Boxes, one you can earn in each campaign.

Top Hat: This hat allows you to move through both crumble and vanish blocks when you wear it, except from the top.

Party Hat: Works exactly like the PR2 party hat. Makes you immune to lightning.

Parasol: This increases your maximum superjump height by about 2 blocks.

Pirate Hat: Sword swings made by a player wearing the pirate hat go both forwards and backwards.

Nurse Hat: Players wearing the nurse hat recover way faster after being stunned.

Bouncy Hat: Every solid block becomes treated as a trampoline for players wearing the bouncy hat. 

Shark Hat: Your swimming speed while going up or down is greatly increased. 

Happy Hat: As far as I can tell, all of your stats increase by 3, except for EXP bonus, when you wear this hat.

Police Hat: The Laser Gun item has 5 ammo instead of 3 when wearing this hat.

Ushanka: Allows you to move faster on ice, also you no longer slip on ice.

Toque: If a player touches you while you wear this hat, they freeze temporarily.

Fez Hat: Any time you rotate with this hat, it happens almost instantaneously.

Witch Hat: Hats that are on the ground near you automatically start moving towards you until they land on your head.

Halo: Automatically gives you the Angel Wings item when you start a race with it.

Pet Rock: When you press down while in the air while wearing this hat, you immediately start falling at the max fall speed.

Bunny Ears: You can jump once while in midair while wearing this hat. However, all of the jumps you make while wearing this hat are made with your jump stat halved.

Bull Horns: Your speed is doubled while wearing this hat.

Beret: Each block you touch while wearing this hat turns that hat's color, and temporarily reduces all stats of a player who touches it by 15 points. (And yes, the hat really does look like that.)

Crown: It works the same as the crown in PR2 does when you're in a deathmatch. When you take a hit, you are unaffected, but the crown falls off.

Cowboy: Your stats are maxed and you can fly around freely as if the level is made of water.
[Image: jMsYweC.png]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minimania For This Useful Post:
  • Different, John m.

Messages In This Thread
Platform Racing 3 Reborn Hat Guide - by Minimania - 29th June 2020, 3:06 AM
RE: Platform Racing 3 Reborn Hat Guide - by Minimania - 29th June 2020, 3:47 PM