honesty
I'm gonna be honest about the scavenger hunt/why it hasn't come out yet.

I've been getting shafted at my job. High hours with low pay, no overtime, just a real messy situation. I've had no free time to relax, let alone work on the scavenger hunt ever since the first one was cancelled. 

I had every intention to complete the new version as soon as I could, but things just keep coming up irl that I can't control. I still intend to complete it at some point, but if someone else wants to work on it instead and hold the contest, just make a thread in AAM and I'm sure the lovely mods can work it out with you.

I'm really sorry for letting you all down and not finishing what I started. Some good news is, I was able to find another temporary job and have put in my two-weeks notice for this job that I have now. I'm still looking for a job in my career field, but the market right now due to COVID is understandably dry. I'm not sure how much free time I'll have with my new job, but I will be making considerably more money with considerably less labor.

Again, I apologize. Frown
[Image: 8bs0tw4.png]
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ClassyElephant For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Camer the Dragon, Dangevin, Emeiry, gemj, Janelle, JEEJAYEM, Lunanova, TRUC, Uptight 534, Zelante

Messages In This Thread
honesty - by ClassyElephant - 3rd July 2020, 12:16 PM
RE: honesty - by Lunanova - 3rd July 2020, 2:25 PM
RE: honesty - by Addy - 3rd July 2020, 11:07 PM
RE: honesty - by bls1999 - 4th July 2020, 5:15 AM