[PR2 Bug] Large EXP prizes + Rank Tokens = Bad
I'm gonna word this the best I can, bare with me.

Basically, awarding an exp prize when rank tokens are on can make you lose a large sum of gained experience.

For example, let's say I awarded a rank 47+3 with 10 million experience, with rank tokens on. According to Fred bot, it takes about 8 million exp to rank up from 50 to 53. That means, when the 10 million experience is awarded, all 10 million will go from ranking up from 50 to 53, or basically 50 + 3. 
However, if rank tokens were off before the experience had been rewarded, they would rank all the way from 47 to 52 without rank tokens, because it takes only 8.8 million experience to go from 47 to 52. Which would ultimately make them two whole ranks higher, 52 + 3.

This is only a problem if the awarded experience is high enough to rank a person up with rank tokens on. As long as they don't rank up, they can take their tokens off and the experience could then rank them up accordingly. Large sums of experience like the prizes from Trial and Error will most likely cause this problem.

Thanks to @~mert~ and @bi3liu for pointing this out to me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lalafox For This Useful Post:
  • bi3liu, ~JBG~

Messages In This Thread
Large EXP prizes + Rank Tokens = Bad - by lalafox - 24th September 2020, 8:46 PM
RE: Large EXP prizes + Rank Tokens = Bad - by FDX3 - 24th September 2020, 10:03 PM
RE: Large EXP prizes + Rank Tokens = Bad - by bi3liu - 24th September 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: Large EXP prizes + Rank Tokens = Bad - by lalafox - 25th September 2020, 3:17 PM
RE: Large EXP prizes + Rank Tokens = Bad - by ~mert~ - 25th September 2020, 2:32 PM
RE: Large EXP prizes + Rank Tokens = Bad - by bls1999 - 25th November 2020, 5:37 AM
RE: Large EXP prizes + Rank Tokens = Bad - by bls1999 - 9th December 2020, 2:20 AM