Just Thoughts
Hi guys. I feel like I write my feelings here a lot, but honestly i’m not too sure where else to share my thoughts and feelings without feeling judged. 

I’ve been pretty inactive lately because of some personal and IRL issues I have going on and I just haven’t felt like myself. I just finished my school semester and my grades are awful because they haven’t been my main focus, which is embarrassing to admit. 

I have reached an all-time low and haven’t been talking to very many people at all. I haven’t felt this level of depressed all year, and i’m really not too sure how to “fix it” or make it bearable. Last night I felt like my life didn’t matter anymore, and I almost committed suicide in my car at a parking lot where I was alone. I called a friend and told her because I knew it wasn’t the right decision, but I needed someone to talk me out of it and just hold/ hug me. 

When I went into work out, my manager told me it looks like I’ve lost weight and asked what I’ve been doing (dieting, training), and the sad reality of it all is I haven’t been doing any of that. And it hurt to tell her I’ve been so depressed I haven’t been eating. 

The holidays are coming up and I really hope to get out of this funk really soon. I don’t want to ruin this time of year for my family. And most of all, I am really wanting to figure all of this out soon so I can go into 2021 with a fresh, new, happy mindset. 

If any of you struggle with depression, I could really use some tips on how to manage the sadness and try to be a more positive person. So far, I’ve tried working out more, taking more bubble baths, listening to more music, and going out with friends more. I could really use some help and prayers to get me by. Thank you for reading and listening.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Janelle For This Useful Post:
  • Adulock77, Alex.L, Ashley766, Athena, bls1999, ExplosionZ, Lego-man945, Mia, Uptight 534, xGuest, Zelante

Messages In This Thread
Just Thoughts - by Janelle - 21st December 2020, 7:20 PM
RE: Just Thoughts - by Ashley766 - 21st December 2020, 9:15 PM
RE: Just Thoughts - by Mia - 21st December 2020, 9:46 PM
RE: Just Thoughts - by Janelle - 21st December 2020, 10:18 PM
RE: Just Thoughts - by Janelle - 22nd December 2020, 2:24 PM
RE: Just Thoughts - by xGuest - 24th December 2020, 10:13 AM