How has PR2/JV shaped you as a person?
Oh hey! I recognize your JV username! I think we were in good spirits back then...? I can't quite remember it's been an awfully long time.

I joined the PR2 bandwagon a little later than most...as my first account on there (lilflo13) was from early 2011...so I was 13 years old when I joined! And I believe I joined JV maybe a month after (nearly 10 years with this community! Insane tbh).

Overall, this community (PR2/JV/AF/JV2/etc) doesn't seem like it had shaped me a ton on first thought...but it truly did a lot of good for me. For one, it led me to a countless number of friends and people I absolutely adore. I wasn't exactly a shy kid growing up as I loved being the class clown (I like attention lmao) but this community allowed me to fully blossom creatively. I mean...I cultivated and transformed my love for photography from this community (with the help of hosting POTF (Photography of the Fortnight) on JV) as well as found my competitive and creative spirit on things like Big Brother, Survivor, and Roll To Doge. I also managed to...in part...find my space in the music sphere!

I remember fondly when i got to meet Speed from JV a few years back on a total whim! TBH It wasn't really awkward at all lol, and it was cool to hang out with him for a few hours!

There's a number of legends that I still remember very fondly, and I do genuinely miss them. But, I know they're doing well and living their life to the fullest. And as for everyone who still continues to come around each and every day...y'all are the damn best.
Big Brother Council is ALWAYS watching
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: rApGaCt.png]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Messages In This Thread
How has PR2/JV shaped you as a person? - by Piros - 6th May 2021, 7:20 AM
RE: How has PR2/JV shaped you as a person? - by Resarekt - 6th May 2021, 10:01 PM
RE: How has PR2/JV shaped you as a person? - by TRUC - 7th May 2021, 10:58 AM