How has PR2/JV shaped you as a person?
(7th May 2021, 9:54 AM)Camer the Dragon Wrote: I posted loads on JV maybe like 30 posts a day at points and I didn't get get overdrive it just got stuck at 99.9% on all of them for days even tho I did it for quite a bit on end somehow Ringstaart kept it I am still mildly annoyed at him and JV for that since idk why it didn't give it to me Confused and somehow my friend got it even tho he didn't post as much

My friend who still played PR2 was on JV as well you might know him as chma or "mango sundae" guy lol (he's told me it's not a mango sundae but that's what ppl know it as). We'd sometimes try to co-host contests on JV altho I don't think they were all that successful since PR2's popularity had deffo declined by that point and he too had mostly left by some time in 2014

As always, whether you want it or not, I'm glad to help you with the visuals Tongue
(I thought I had the screenie of both you and Ringstaart at 99.9% but I can't find it lol)

[Image: QCyB1z.jpg]

[Image: a4qJ1L.jpg]
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Camer the Dragon

Messages In This Thread
How has PR2/JV shaped you as a person? - by Piros - 6th May 2021, 7:20 AM
RE: How has PR2/JV shaped you as a person? - by TRUC - 7th May 2021, 10:58 AM