Poll: Are you a Competitive Person?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes. I'm very Competitive. I don't like to lose!
20.00%
1 20.00%
No. I could care less whether I'm #1 or not.
40.00%
2 40.00%
Yes & No. It bothers me to lose, but at the same time, I don't care because I'm learning how to improve my game.
40.00%
2 40.00%
Only when someone better than me, shows up and takes everything that I worked hard for!
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Competition
Have you ever felt like you were so good at something, until that one man comes along and robs you of all your hopes and dreams of being #1? Ask yourself, when's the last time you've ever thought you were so good at something, you thought you were Invictus... nobody could touch you because you were the man!

Well, there's always that one guy who will show you that what you're doing doesn't mean a damn thing in reality, and he's much different than you, doing what you did only ten times better. I'll give you an example: Let's say you're really good at first-person shooter games like "DOOM Eternal", "Call of Duty", or even "Gran Theft Auto".

Hell, you might even be the highest ranking person on an "Assassin's Creed Leaderboard". But then eventually, you find yourself caught in one of those days where someone completely better than you, shows up and shuts down everything you've worked hard for, just to show you that you can do better than that sh*t.

In reality, it's quite embarrassing because he just made an ass-clown out of you, and now you feel like you're having one of those off days again, where you forgot how to play what it is that you're really good at. Now this can be directed towards anything, no matter what it is. In retrospect, that person is teaching you a lesson that you can be better at what you're doing.

At first, you were uncomfortable climbing your way to the top of the mountain, when it comes to making progress at what you're doing. Then when you become #1, you start to become very comfortable and Invictus because no one has shown you that you can be better; you can be DIFFERENT.

The only reason you're using the same winning tactics over and over again is because everyone else is oblivious as to how you're winning all the time, and no one has knocked you off your ass yet. Until that one man shows up and makes an ass-clown out of you.

Why have I decided to make this thread? Well, it's just something that came to mind, and I happened to be in competition with someone, based on making better music than the other person.

So tell me this people: have you ever felt like you were really good at something until that one person showed up and made you look ridiculous, beating you at everything... Or are you just that damn good that you cannot be beaten? Let me know in the poll or comment below.

Messages In This Thread
Competition - by Different - 18th October 2021, 3:34 PM
RE: Competition - by Camer the Dragon - 18th October 2021, 4:57 PM
RE: Competition - by Uptight 534 - 18th October 2021, 5:55 PM
RE: Competition - by Legend - 18th October 2021, 9:33 PM
RE: Competition - by JEEJAYEM - 19th October 2021, 1:03 AM
RE: Competition - by Mia - 19th October 2021, 7:00 AM
RE: Competition - by Different - 19th October 2021, 11:21 AM