Poll: Have you ever worked for, and encountered a really BAD BOSS, before?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
2 50.00%
No
25.00%
1 25.00%
Never! I loved all my bosses that I've worked for!
25.00%
1 25.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

BAD BOSS!
Where I work now, I'm a primary school teacher and we've just had a new head master and he is an absolute tosspot. NOBODY likes him. He always criticises the work I put together for the kids (also bashes other teachers too), will always have staff meetings once a week to just put us all down but he sits in his office sipping his crappy Greggs coffee, judging us all while he inputs nothing into the academy. Also, he's forever telling us what to wear and what not to wear, as teachers we all wear smart clothing, I occasionally wear a suit dress with a blazer, so many other members of staff do too but he somehow always ends up "those dresses are too short" and that we are "distracting students."
MATE how the hell are we distracting 6 year olds in a classroom based on our clothing! We don't have our gash out or left tit waving hello every morning. It's just so frustrating.
Also, since this term began we have had no supplies come in because he claims we don't need them. A few of us have had to buy our own resources and supplies just to be able to teach our lessons. The PE teacher has left so we've not had one, so we've had to also resort to planning our PE lessons meaning any out of school sessions we will have to somehow magically pay for the minibus and the sports complex. Before summer holidays we are told to take the children out to the forest ground for PE as part of outside learning. There is no way some of us will be able to afford it, our wages are rubbish.
I know we've written a letter to the council and educational authorities so waiting to hear back.
Our boss is a joke, and by far the worst I've ever had. He even lingers outside the classrooms and peeps in through the glass in the doors. If he doesn't like what we are teaching he will always poke his fat head in and say "Miss Cain may I have a word?" LIKE NO MATE. GO AWAY.

End of rant.
Discord - Mikasa.A.Cain #0705 Steam - IziCain
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Izi-Blissers* For This Useful Post:
  • Different, Kribbles, Master Raiden

Messages In This Thread
BAD BOSS! - by Different - 2nd May 2022, 11:56 AM
RE: BAD BOSS! - by Uptight 534 - 2nd May 2022, 12:14 PM
RE: BAD BOSS! - by *Izi-Blissers* - 2nd May 2022, 1:43 PM
RE: BAD BOSS! - by JEEJAYEM - 2nd May 2022, 4:10 PM
RE: BAD BOSS! - by Kribbles - 2nd May 2022, 6:31 PM
RE: BAD BOSS! - by Mia - 2nd May 2022, 7:34 PM