Poll: How do you normally feel about over-the-phone, Customer Service?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
As long as they’re nice and friendly, straight to the point, I don’t have a problem with them.
40.00%
2 40.00%
Speaking to a ROBOT isn’t so bad. Just as long as I can get my problems solved.
0%
0 0%
Well, it beats leaving the house, going in person.
20.00%
1 20.00%
I absolutely hate it! I wish they would get their sh*t together!
20.00%
1 20.00%
If I can’t speak to a REAL HUMAN, I get frustrated!
0%
0 0%
I don’t like to mess around, just press ZERO and get straight to the point!
0%
0 0%
Don’t give me ATTITUDE! Just shut the hell up, do your job, and get me from point A to B!
0%
0 0%
I really hate to waste time with these damn ROBOTS! Why can’t I speak to a REAL HUMAN!?
20.00%
1 20.00%
Man, I’m not about that life, period. Whenever I hear Customer Service, I just wanna slap the taste outta their mouths!
0%
0 0%
Never dealt with over-the-phone Customer Service, so I couldn’t tell you, unfortunately.
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM HELL! 🔥
(20th September 2022, 7:37 PM)Different Wrote: That's ridiculous. That just shows the level of unprofessionalism that they were on, that day. Honestly, I've heard of bankruptcy, security breach, bank robberies... you know, all the good reasons to refuse service to someone. But that one right there, can be handled a different way. My solution would be to supervise the new guys on a busy day, so no one can be denied service or having to worry about the line, backing up.

Because at this point, it's obvious they're worried about their pace, when it comes to making quick and rational decisions.

The worst part is that I was the only customer there at the time . . .
[Image: q2GRKUL.png]

Messages In This Thread
CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM HELL! 🔥 - by Different - 19th September 2022, 12:05 PM
RE: CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM HELL! 🔥 - by Camer the Dragon - 19th September 2022, 11:25 PM
RE: CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM HELL! 🔥 - by Master Raiden - 20th September 2022, 9:35 AM
RE: CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM HELL! 🔥 - by Different - 20th September 2022, 7:37 PM
RE: CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM HELL! 🔥 - by Master Raiden - 20th September 2022, 10:59 PM
RE: CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM HELL! 🔥 - by Matt - 3rd October 2022, 12:32 PM
RE: CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM HELL! 🔥 - by LCPD - 11th December 2022, 9:33 PM