Poll: Which one of these jobs is the most stressful to you?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Police Officer/Detective
33.33%
1 33.33%
Firefighter
33.33%
1 33.33%
Doctor
0%
0 0%
Surgeon
33.33%
1 33.33%
Lawyer
0%
0 0%
Judge
0%
0 0%
Executioner
0%
0 0%
Lieutenant
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

STRESSFUL JOBS!
Police officers, Firefighters, Doctors, Judges, Lawyers, etc. All these people may make good or decent money, but at the end of the day, their jobs are STRESSFUL as hell. Imagine getting a call during 3AM in the morning because someone got SHOT, their house is BURNING down, they're dying of CANCER, etc. That would STRESS the average person out immensely. Even reading through a bunch of long ass, legal documents that far exceed all the terms and agreements that most of us refuse to read, can STRESS the average person out. All these people eat, sleep, and breath these jobs so that we either feel safe or protected.

If you thought your job was STRESSFUL, consider these guys first, and then tell me whether you fit in that category or not. At the end of the day, I have nothing but respect for these people for busting their asses off to either satisfy or save our lives from danger. All of us have dealt with these guys at some point, so we can all relate to this stuff. Some people smile at the end of the day, and some people don't because their jobs are really STRESSFUL.

Despite how these people feel about their jobs, there's still some STRESS to it on a substantially high level. So, you people tell me which one of these guys have the most STRESSFUL jobs, alive.

Messages In This Thread
STRESSFUL JOBS! - by Different - 12th December 2022, 11:54 AM
RE: STRESSFUL JOBS! - by a7x3 - 12th December 2022, 6:06 PM
RE: STRESSFUL JOBS! - by Different - 12th December 2022, 6:58 PM
RE: STRESSFUL JOBS! - by JEEJAYEM - 20th April 2023, 2:00 AM
RE: STRESSFUL JOBS! - by *Izi-Blissers* - 20th April 2023, 12:16 PM
RE: STRESSFUL JOBS! - by Camer the Dragon - 20th April 2023, 9:56 PM