Downtime
I had to close the forums for a bit while I did some work on the MyProfile plugin. Sorry for the downtime. Hopefully everything is working normally!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, Uksu, Zelante
I just had to restore the users table in the MyBB database, so let me know if anything isn't working as it should. Nothing should really be messed up; however, if you were online between about 3.5 hours ago and now, your time online won't have counted towards your total time spent online or your last visit.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Uksu
@bls1999
I noticed a small bug with the menu it gave during downtime and didn't feel like making a new thread for it.

Upon clicking Games or Dev Log, this line disappears. It's only there if you click community. It also still highlights Community even though Games/Dev Log were clicked. 
[Image: 4gs1dz.jpg]

If you click Community:
[Image: 250ukaa.jpg]

Edit: Also what the Christ happened to my title
[Image: rwri87.png]

Edit again: This comment and part of your signature are also ruined, clearing cache didn't help.
[Image: jg2o82.png]
[Image: SQvuBgg.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Rank For This Useful Post:
  • gemj