Frequently Searched List of Trapwork Creators
Disclaimer: OBVIOUSLY, there is a ton more, but this is a list of the trap creators people typically play in 2017.
You may wonder why godlike levels such as Stxtics' aren't on here, but I want this list to be used if anyone can't come up with a search. These are the searches most people enjoy, listed by difficulty (Easy-Medium-Hard) and alphabetically (A-Z). Furthermore, some of these searches might have levels of higher difficulty than listed, I'm mainly listing the searches after which kind of levels the people searching come for.

Easy:
The era of easy (and long) trapworks are dead, but a few searches remain that is searched from time to time.
Traps for the average PR2 player that enjoys trapping and does it regularly but isn't confident about his skill level.

ChampionerX2 - Dangtony98 - Devious Shadows - Emppy - Odin0030 - Panos.21r - Skilledzz - Trophy435

Medium:
Traps for the semi-pros that enjoys a challenge. Ice Dragon and LMFAO in particular are a challenge.

--LMFAO-- - -Ice Dragon- -  Alba-666 - Arthayance - AvengerX - Beast31905 - Death From Above - Emub - 
Ethan7272 - Mr. Crown1 - Remiscience - Shattered Remains - Undead Angel

Hard:
For the very experienced trappers - These trapworks are far harder than those on average. There's few people that still attempts some of these levels, so I'm sure I'm missing some searches that are popular at the moment.

Atomic Galaxy - Axe Revolution - Axe Warrior - Colind - Darkreason Jr. - Doppelganger - ElatedFiend - Jeetz - Kalian - Lich - Magniloquent 

Feel free to suggest more if you feel like some are missing. Keep in mind these are popular searches in 2017.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Tejs For This Useful Post:
  • Shane1334
Devious Shadows is easy? Dang, I am not an able trapper.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Tejs, Zelante
You need to add [Hard] Mythical Traps by Doomster Jr to its own section called super duper hard and almost impossible.

Also guys learn from tejs, he knows good levels when he sees them.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Tejs
I feel like the level of skill defined from easy to hard is often clouded by an average person's view who doesn't trap as much due to the level of the players that usually stick around to play traps these days.

This is mostly based on the fact that there are so many levels that are popular, but only by people who play frequently, whom are relatively skilled... or just how many levels i see that are just ridiculously hard.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to DivineZerinus For This Useful Post:
  • Kursed
(27th November 2017, 6:13 PM)DivineZerinus Wrote: I feel like the level of skill defined from easy to hard is often clouded by an average person's view who doesn't trap as much due to the level of the players that usually stick around to play traps these days.

This is mostly based on the fact that there are so many levels that are popular, but only by people who play frequently, whom are relatively skilled... or just how many levels i see that are just ridiculously hard.

True, I could've split the levels into 4 sections (adding an "insane" section). That'd place a few of the medium searches into hard. I may do that later on, but I thought there'd be too few levels in each section for now. "Medium" is more hard-ish and Hard is crazy hard levels for the most part.
Frown 
(27th November 2017, 5:10 PM)bls1999 Wrote: Devious Shadows is easy?  Dang, I am not an able trapper.

I find all traps hard. I'm the worst at traps.
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
Do we just post trap makers?
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

Oh just 2017 people? Or all?

(29th November 2017, 1:31 AM)oxy Wrote: lemme fix that for you

Na na na na, I’m just an idiot lmao. Didn’t read it properly.

lmaoo u put colind under hard, he is medium! i have beat his hardest map!
Enjoy the Freedom
(29th November 2017, 1:54 AM)Free Wrote: lmaoo u put colind under hard, he is medium! i have beat his hardest map!

We geddit, your the man.

lmaoooo u put atomic galaxy under hard, lmaoooooooo
Enjoy the Freedom
Am I able to add more to the list or nah? Do I just reply here and mention them?

you forgot ElatiedFiend
Enjoy the Freedom
(29th November 2017, 1:55 AM)Free Wrote: lmaoooo u put atomic galaxy under hard, lmaoooooooo

Who is hard then?

(29th November 2017, 1:56 AM)Mulley Wrote: Am I able to add more to the list or nah? Do I just reply here and mention them?
i would add Newbieland2 to the list, just for you <3
Enjoy the Freedom
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Free For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley, oxy
(29th November 2017, 1:55 AM)Free Wrote: lmaoooo u put atomic galaxy under hard, lmaoooooooo

People mostly come to play Wicked and AG Final [Epic] which are hard levels.
Axe Revolution gets searched oftenly.. I don’t know what level to place it but you kan pick. If you think not, ok. But I still get PM’s on the account saying people have finished the levels.

(29th November 2017, 2:55 AM)Mulley Wrote: Axe Revolution gets searched oftenly.. I don’t know what level to place it but you kan pick. If you think not, ok. But I still get PM’s on the account saying people have finished the levels.

Ah yes indeed, I play Axe Revolution often myself. I completely forgot.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Tejs For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
(29th November 2017, 2:14 AM)Tejs Wrote: People mostly come to play Wicked and AG Final [Epic] which are hard levels.

AG Final is hard, lmaoooooooooooooooooooooo
it has like 10 items.
basic bomb map, no hard glitches or anything. piece of cake
Enjoy the Freedom