[Forum] Downtime Bug
I already posted this in the Downtime thread but wasn't sure if it was seen. Copypaste below

@bls1999
I noticed a small bug with the menu it gave during downtime and didn't feel like making a new thread for it.

Upon clicking Games or Dev Log, this line disappears. It's only there if you click community. It also still highlights Community even though Games/Dev Log were clicked. 
[Image: 4gs1dz.jpg]

If you click Community:
[Image: 250ukaa.jpg]

Edit: Also what the Christ happened to my title
[Image: rwri87.png]

Edit again: This comment and part of your signature are also ruined, clearing cache didn't help.
[Image: jg2o82.png]
[Image: SQvuBgg.png]
With the way the forum software is structured, it would be a lot of work to change the community/dev log/games button glitch. I don't anticipate the forums being closed too much in the future, so I'm not worried about it.

If I can figure out what image the forum uses for that little image file with the lines that you can't see, I'll fix that.

The reason some text is weird is because for some reason when I restored part of the database, the encoding got a little messed up. At this point, I can't really do anything to fix it without people losing a ton of stuff (since so much time has passed). I figure it's not a huge deal because people can just edit that part of their posts/titles/signatures and be on their merry way.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Rank