Post Your Level!
Big Grin 
Have a level you're working on that you want to show off? Have a level you created long ago, yet you feel as though it doesn't have much recognition?

Then this is the perfect place for you to:
  • Advertise or show off your level
  • Show other users your level design
  • Post art that you made in your level
  • Summarize the creation process of your level
  • Give tips to other inspired level creators

Hope to see some neat levels! Big Grin
Dangevin
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dangevin For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley, Speedblur, TaroNuke
I'm confused. Is PR2 still a thing and if so, where can I find it?
It's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to ridge For This Useful Post:
  • Fame
(27th November 2017, 5:10 PM)ridge Wrote: I'm confused. Is PR2 still a thing and if so, where can I find it?

Yup, it's still a thing!

Here's the link to it: http://pr2hub.com/
Dangevin
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dangevin For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, ridge, Zelante
(27th November 2017, 5:14 PM)Fame Wrote: Ahh void, maybe squirrel could pop by to give you a little hello

New phone who dis?
It's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
And you can Submit it to BLC3 if it fits the theme!
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
Lazer Tag by bls1999

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Dangevin
I have 2 levels I honestly have no recollection of making but they're there. Just search up "V.O.I.D." and you'll find a deathmatch and an EXP battle.
Devastation by Nice Cats

I need a new Sword God to beat my Sword Glitch levels on Centripetal
"Gandhi Swords" by Centripetal'

and ye..I misspelled Gandhi on one of the two levels lol.
Traps.

ElatedFiend - .Red.Eyes.Tw
ElatedFiend - EhZHg Trap-Work
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

Love the idea Dange! Tongue

Sir Sp33d - Caverns (Based on racing)
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

If I understand this correctly, I can post good levels I've made here.

Buto (Giant) by funblox
[Image: zDomTk3.png]
Very creative idea. At the time I thought this was brilliant. Now I think of it as a frustrating level.
For some reason it does not get good ratings. [Image: 1f914.png]
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Skallos For This Useful Post:
  • Dangevin, Emeiry, John m., Lunanova, Mulley
I just threw together a level because I had a thought pop into my head and I couldn't sleep.
I'd appreciate it if people would check it out and let me know what they thing.

Color Blocked -by Overbeing
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Overbeing For This Useful Post:
  • Dangevin
Have I made one of the most unique levels in the game? I don't know. See for yourself. It doesn't play well with one player, though, so get someone else to join if you can.

CabinSurvival by Ryguy2598
100 Juustokakku mines by Camer999 Angel
á
I was awake at 4am the other day and for some reason remembered the ancient art of "fake blocks" in PR2, a game that I had not played in years and years. Strange.

Now, I've spent hours on what I think is an actual perfect fake block. So check it out and tell me what ya think:

Quest for Forgery! by SamWhop8
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to SamWhop8 For This Useful Post:
  • John m.
I have so many maps that I've made to test really hard glitches. However, king of the hills 1, 2, and 3 are pretty fun. You have use either speedy, super jump, or jet pack to reach pr2's limit of how high you can get with said item.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atari4600 For This Useful Post:
  • bi3liu, Master Raiden
What is this sudden revival of a 2017 thread from 2 years ago? lmao
Oh well, might as well advertise something while I still can.
...While also giving some useful tips for those in need.

Phantom Mirror by vasalemma

[Image: 7kXVNNJ.png]

I wanted to make a level where there are two sides that mirror each other. You only inhabit one side of the mirror.
But your side is completely "blind". All blocks are hidden behind paint that's the same color as the background.
This way you need to use the "mirror side" to figure out where to go and what to do on your side.

Procedure and tips:

- I wanted to make 3 sections:
1) Single mirror section that has a rotation in the middle
2) Double mirror section, a mirror on both left and right side
3) An octuple mirror section, the culmination of the level

- On some screens, if the browser is zoomed wrong (or even at default), the blocks in the game can look misaligned, shifted by 1px in some direction. So if I was to paint every block on the "blind" side pixel-perfectly, you would see random lines pop up when playing. To avoid that, I painted every block with 1px extra on each side to keep the illusion hidden.

- Instead of keeping a 1 block thick gap between each side of the mirror, I wanted to make the mirror flush, like an actual mirror. That means I had to work around the blocks and the art to make sure that everything on the "mirror" side stays visible but all the "supporting blocks" for the "blind" side stay hidden, while also making sure the level actually works as intended.

- Also to keep along with the illusion, I placed every block on the mirror side using the "block-to-art-layer" trick to create fake blocks, and then manually flipping every single block according to the orientation, and making sure every block is perfectly sized and perfectly aligned with the level itself. This took a while.

- The BG is black because black is the only color that doesn't fade the other layer colors slightly. If I was to use white on white, the two whites would be same, but other colors would appear lighter, as if mixed with water. Also black is easier on the eyes, which is why we all like "dark mode" on websites.

- I tried to use as large of a variety of blocks as possible. I couldn't use push or move blocks, of course, since those can move or be moved, defeating the mirror aspect of the level. I also wanted to include some items, but only ones that are useful to the level to make it more simple and convenient, so sword and jet pack it was.

- Also, hat remover with 100% cowboy chance to create the most equal experience for everyone. Pretty self explanatory.

Here's a video showing the level design:
https://youtu.be/KmCxKm5q_0Y

So yeah. Quite a bit of effort went into this.
It's not a new/old or very unknown level, but I thought it'd make a good entry here ^^
[Image: xmKCETn.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Vaza For This Useful Post:
  • Dangevin
Ummm. Quiz Time 3 confirmed. It is out now. Go play it. Rate 5.
Search Quiz Time 3 by: The Duck Code: 6504773
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Overbeing For This Useful Post:
  • Dangevin
Dreamland 2 by justinbob100
it's basically an art dump with gameplay
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Justinbob100 For This Useful Post:
  • Dangevin, Overbeing
(17th December 2019, 12:19 PM)Vaza Wrote: What is this sudden revival of a 2017 thread from 2 years ago? lmao
Oh well, might as well advertise something while I still can.
...While also giving some useful tips for those in need.

Phantom Mirror by vasalemma

[Image: 7kXVNNJ.png]

I wanted to make a level where there are two sides that mirror each other. You only inhabit one side of the mirror.
But your side is completely "blind". All blocks are hidden behind paint that's the same color as the background.
This way you need to use the "mirror side" to figure out where to go and what to do on your side.

Procedure and tips:

- I wanted to make 3 sections:
1) Single mirror section that has a rotation in the middle
2) Double mirror section, a mirror on both left and right side
3) An octuple mirror section, the culmination of the level

- On some screens, if the browser is zoomed wrong (or even at default), the blocks in the game can look misaligned, shifted by 1px in some direction. So if I was to paint every block on the "blind" side pixel-perfectly, you would see random lines pop up when playing. To avoid that, I painted every block with 1px extra on each side to keep the illusion hidden.

- Instead of keeping a 1 block thick gap between each side of the mirror, I wanted to make the mirror flush, like an actual mirror. That means I had to work around the blocks and the art to make sure that everything on the "mirror" side stays visible but all the "supporting blocks" for the "blind" side stay hidden, while also making sure the level actually works as intended.

- Also to keep along with the illusion, I placed every block on the mirror side using the "block-to-art-layer" trick to create fake blocks, and then manually flipping every single block according to the orientation, and making sure every block is perfectly sized and perfectly aligned with the level itself. This took a while.

- The BG is black because black is the only color that doesn't fade the other layer colors slightly. If I was to use white on white, the two whites would be same, but other colors would appear lighter, as if mixed with water. Also black is easier on the eyes, which is why we all like "dark mode" on websites.

- I tried to use as large of a variety of blocks as possible. I couldn't use push or move blocks, of course, since those can move or be moved, defeating the mirror aspect of the level. I also wanted to include some items, but only ones that are useful to the level to make it more simple and convenient, so sword and jet pack it was.

- Also, hat remover with 100% cowboy chance to create the most equal experience for everyone. Pretty self explanatory.

Here's a video showing the level design:
https://youtu.be/KmCxKm5q_0Y

So yeah. Quite a bit of effort went into this.
It's not a new/old or very unknown level, but I thought it'd make a good entry here ^^

just seeing this now but was so satisfying playing this level with you & seeing the vid of how it's made. Insane concept
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉