The same design
I just really wonder why the site's design is nearly the exact same thing as the original JV. To me it makes it seem kind of lazy just to take the design from the original JV and redesign it the same way. This really is just me, but I'd like to suggest the idea of making an alteration, or a better design of the website interface. If not, I'd like to at least wonder why it's the same as the original JV.

Since I don't think the aim is to get Jiggmin to come back and reclaim his chair, it would atleast make this feel more geared towards the new blood of the community, and the fact that this is ours, not someone else's website.
This is a revival/re-creation of the original Jiggmin's Village. It's kinda in the name
(27th November 2017, 7:08 PM)Eternal Wrote: This is a revival/re-creation of the original Jiggmin's Village. It's kinda in the name

The fact that this is a revival of Jiggmin's village doesn't answer my question about the design of the website.

I think the right explanation is that you wanted to recreate nostalgia for JV by making it the same design...

I have a lot of questions about this website... so im a little uncertain.