Left align
Please, please, please left align everything.

Having everything centered makes it more difficult to read.
What specifically? @Suuper

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
On the default theme everything is aligned center, posts, online list, etc. On the Jiggy 4 theme everything's left aligned as normal though, everything probably should be left-aligned with the default theme I would think
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Roflkoy For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
(27th November 2017, 8:51 PM)coolcold Wrote: is it possible to remove the default theme altogether? or at least switch default with jiggy 4

Yeah I'm trying to do that. For some reason, I can't force it. What

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Aha, I see what you're talking about @Suuper. I just fixed the css file for the default theme. It should be good now!