Goliathe Grand Prix
This was supposed to be posted sooner but I only just noticed I put it in the wrong thread (GGP Run Recording)

You can now do GGP more than once.

Here are the rules:

To repeat GGP once you need to have at least completed part 1.
To repeat it twice (for a total of 3 times) you need to have completed part 2.

If that isn't understandable, you can't get 3 reindeer sets without getting artifact at least once from GGP, and the mystery prize at least once.

If you have any questions just send me a message.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Ashley766, AspectZero, bazooka, Camer the Dragon, Fresh Cookies, Northadox
The monthly update is done and a lot of prizes have been awarded.

@IHaveDaCowboyz has been awarded Crocodile Feet.
@AspectZero has been awarded Reindeer Feet.
@BronxBomber has been awarded Reindeer Feet.
@Boingburg has been awarded Reindeer Feet and Reindeer Body.
Ariana (doesn't have JV2 I'm so angry) has been awarded Reindeer set and Crocodile Feet.
@Hyperacticpro has been awarded Reindeer Set, Crocodile Set, and Artifact Hat (basically they completed part 1).

If I was unable to award the parts to your accounts that you raced on I have sent you a message on Discord.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
I just missed may but lets still call this a monthly update.

@IHaveDaCowboyz has been awarded Crocodile Body, Crocodile Head, and Artifact Hat for completing part one. Artifact
Ariana (still doesn't have jv2) has been awarded Crocodile Body, Crocodile Head, and Artifact Hat for completing part one. Artifact
@Hyperacticpro has been awarded the Mystery prize for completing part 2. Bow
@okbob3 has been awarded an Artifact Hat for completing part 1. Artifact
@Arvid has been awarded Reindeer Feet and Reindeer Body on a second account.
@tbandit has been awarded Reindeer Feet.
@VirusC has been awarded Reindeer Feet.

If I haven't awarded your prize you may have been online. I'll award them when you are not online. If I forget feel free to remind me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • edetarod, IHaveDaCowboyz
(31st August 2018, 11:25 PM)Dagg Wrote: 150 POINTS: MYSTERY PRIZE!!!

I'd appreciate being contacted first before giving me away as a prize
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mia For This Useful Post:
  • Addy, Ashley766, Camer the Dragon, ClassyElephant, Different, Fresh Cookies, gemj, IHaveDaCowboyz, Janelle, Minimania, TRUC
Not so much activity this month and no part awards ;( but I just updated the scores.
Ariana has been awarded the Mystery Prize!
@superduck10 has been awarded Epic Reindeer Feet.
@MoonFiredk has been awarded Crocodile Body, Crocodile Head, and Artifact Hat for completing part one. Artifact
@Dexterity has been awarded Reindeer Body, Reindeer Head, Crocodile Feet, Crocodile Body, Crocodile Head.
The 11th of June will likely be the last day to participate in the current state of the contest. After that, I will sadly have to reset leaderboards and points :C

Make sure to get your runs in before that deadline if you still want to do some runs under this format !
Tagging some people who have been relatively active recently or close to completing a part, just in case they'd like to be informed: @Ashley766 , @Dexterity , @MoonFiredk , @bi3liu , @Mulley , @Terminal
If you're reading this, it means I have not made a cool signature yet and you should be proud of yourself.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TRUC For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bi3liu, Mulley, Stxtics
ok I have 3 cups left so I should be done a week before it closes Big Grin
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Ashley766 For This Useful Post:
  • TRUC
What is this mystery prize? F@H points??
(13th May 2021, 9:39 PM)Fam93 Wrote: What is this mystery prize? F@H points??
Gecko set!
  • Different
Just updated this thread for the final time!

@Ashley766 has been awarded the MYSTERY PRIZE for completing part 2.
@Dexterity has been awarded an Artifact Hat for completing part 1 (back in January, oops!).
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bi3liu, TRUC
Last update for real this time! (maybe Wink )

@bi3liu just completed part 2 and has been awarded the MYSTERY PRIZE.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, TRUC
It's been a blast, can't wait for v2!! Tongue
  • TRUC
I remember doing these tournaments back in fall of 2014 and completing all of them in spring of 2015. Some of these levels use to frustrate the living hell out of me.
(13th May 2021, 11:10 AM)TRUC Wrote: The 11th of June will likely be the last day to participate in the current state of the contest. After that, I will sadly have to reset leaderboards and points :C

Make sure to get your runs in before that deadline if you still want to do some runs under this format !
Tagging some people who have been relatively active recently or close to completing a part, just in case they'd like to be informed: @Ashley766 , @Dexterity , @MoonFiredk , @bi3liu , @Mulley , @"Terminal
YOU DID WHAT TRUC?!?!!!! WHY I WAS 1 TRACK OFF MY ****ING ARTIFACT HAT AND THAT WAS SOOOOOPO EASY JUST COULDNT BE CRAPPED DOING IT SAVING FOR A RANDOM FUN TIME BUT NOW IM RESET?!?!!!!!! Just give me artifact hat surely
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

Is someone able to finish the points for me? We all know who I would pick obviously to, to replace me because I do not have any contact to a PC.
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

(5th October 2021, 11:55 AM)Mulley Wrote: Is someone able to finish the points for me? We all know who I would pick obviously to, to replace me because I do not have any contact to a PC.

Even if this contest was still open (which it isn't), that would be against the rules.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
(13th May 2021, 11:10 AM)TRUC Wrote: The 11th of June will likely be the last day to participate in the current state of the contest. After that, I will sadly have to reset leaderboards and points :C

Tagging some people who have been relatively active recently or close to completing a part, just in case they'd like to be informed: @Ashley766 , @Dexterity , @MoonFiredk , @bi3liu , @Mulley , @Terminal
Hi Truc! I didn't really see the message, I have been gone for a while, but its okay, I really appreciate the tag though, even though its over a year ago now Smile. I don't know what I missed out on, but its okay, I already got the Artifact hat, and I didn't really have any plans to continue for the gecko set at that point <3
Folding @ Home
[Image: sigimage.php?un=MoonFiredk&t=143016]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MoonFiredk For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley, TRUC