[Suggestion] Updated Welcome Message
When you make a new account, Jiggmin should tell you the chat commands or tell you to try doing /help in chat to see the commands. Maybe even add a link to jv2.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shane1334 For This Useful Post:
  • Ashley766, bls1999, Eternal, ZXD
or maybe at the top of the chat it could say type /help for a list of commands because returning users may not know about chat commands
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Stxtics For This Useful Post:
  • Shane1334
(21st September 2018, 5:20 PM)Stxtics Wrote: or maybe at the top of the chat it could say type /help for a list of commands because returning users may not know about chat commands

I like this idea; the rules bit is nice and all, but if we put the chat commands in the welcome message then that will include the command that shows the rules.

Edit: Added in 167!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
(21st September 2018, 5:32 PM)bls1999 Wrote: I like this idea; the rules bit is nice and all, but if we put the chat commands in the welcome message then that will include the command that shows the rules.

yeah i was kinda just thinking add "Type /help for a list of commands." after "Before chatting, please read the PR2 rules." or maybe thats too much text idk really
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]