[Other] Discord ID Won't Save
When I fill out the spot for Discord ID, it disappears after clicking Update Profile.

[Image: W_93hUGvTcO-l9V6XPFHfw.png]
[Image: SQvuBgg.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Rank For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley
I think I know the cause of this. I started to fix it earlier, but I fixed the thanks instead. Thanks for the reminder!

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • bilal, Rank
(28th November 2017, 2:47 AM)bls1999 Wrote: I think I know the cause of this.  I started to fix it earlier, but I fixed the thanks instead.  Thanks for the reminder!

Also, no sense in starting an entirely new thread for this, but this forum should be called Bugs and Suggestions
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rank For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Mulley
(28th November 2017, 2:51 AM)Rank Wrote: Also, no sense in starting an entirely new thread for this, but this forum should be called Bugs and Suggestions

Haha, probably a good idea. I was actually thinking that when I was making the forum, but for some reason I didn't change it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Rank
I'm having a bit of trouble fixing this. I'll do my best tomorrow, but now it's time for sleep. Want Some?

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Rank
Make a new discord account, simple. xD
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

(29th November 2017, 12:53 AM)Mulley Wrote: Make a new discord account, simple. xD

What? It's not a problem with my Discord account, it's a problem on this site. Try entering something under Discord ID and updating your profile.
  • Mulley
(29th November 2017, 12:57 AM)Rank Wrote: What? It's not a problem with my Discord account, it's a problem on this site. Try entering something under Discord ID and updating your profile.

Where do I go to do this?

(29th November 2017, 1:11 AM)Mulley Wrote: Where do I go to do this?

[Image: VYCF4pZrRWqtIR4YJeTDzg.png]

[Image: R39r43aEQcq_GpQtZ0L3fg.png]

[Image: Z_8WHvqmRA2vcf0oH4I94A.png]
  • Mulley
(29th November 2017, 1:17 AM)Rank Wrote:  [Image: VYCF4pZrRWqtIR4YJeTDzg.png]

[Image: R39r43aEQcq_GpQtZ0L3fg.png]

[Image: Z_8WHvqmRA2vcf0oH4I94A.png]

Oh yeah, gotchu. Didn’t work for me either but everything else did…

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Mulley For This Useful Post:
  • Rank
Fixed it! I had to track down the php file that was handling the input data.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Mulley, Rank