Changelog
Before the Dev Log is released, I'll use this thread for updates.

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
Fixes:
- Double thanks
- Thank count bug
- Odd left-aligned text on the default theme
- Pesky pixel problem

Added Features:
- Video Games Forum
- See user posts on a thread
- Added new "Additional Contact Information"
- New thanks plugin which ties in with the alerts system (it can be disabled here)

Bug fixes for the coming week:
- Fix Discord IDs
- Fix the phantom row on the alerts settings page
- Fix the #comments bug on profiles that makes it scroll to comments automatically
- Format thank dates/times when hovering over a username
- Tiny Top Stats text

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
You don't have to be the dark knight to enjoy this change!
Go to the bottom of the page and you'll find a brand new theme.

#darkmode

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • Rank
Fixes:
- Discord IDs now save properly
- The time of a user's given thank appears when hovering over their username
- The Top Stats text is no longer minuscule, fixing a formatting error in the process

Changes:
- Disabled redirect pages by default
- Added a username change history
- Number of edits for a post is now displayed
- Added notifications for moderator actions (you'll get a PM when a mod deletes a post of yours, for instance).
- You can now use the [thread=tid]this is a thread[/thread] and [post=pid]this is a post[/post] bbcode tags to link to a specific thread or post with ease
- Attachments now display as full-size images

To-Do:
- Fix the phantom row on the alerts settings page
- Fix the #comments bug on profiles that makes it scroll to comments automatically
- Make blogs
- Make tag

Game News:
- The beta version of The Game of Disorientation has been released to our beta testers and will be fully released in a few days.

The Following 1 User Says Thank You to bls1999 For This Useful Post:
  • dotime