Poll: do you drink?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
often
33.33%
26 33.33%
never
37.18%
29 37.18%
have tried it
26.92%
21 26.92%
daily
2.56%
2 2.56%
Total 78 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

do you drink?
I used to drink almost every night. Its gone down to like 0-1 nights per week now
Why would I drink alcohol when I can drink tea

Alcohol tastes like poison to me, but then again I've only tried that shitty wine and champagne
Zack means everything to me 💛
[Image: Zp4SiOJ.png]
Yes, oof Tongue

Only a social drinker, though
I have never drank before. Maybe I am just too tight fisted to even buy alcohol, but I plan to have a glass of wine when I graduate from college
im only 19 bro thats illegal
I drink Water, Soda/Pop (whichever you guys prefer to call it, I say one or the other when talking to someone I know like a certain word), vodka redbull is my go to drink w/ my friends when we used to go to the bars but I drink other drinks too
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Colind For This Useful Post:
  • JEEJAYEM
(12th November 2020, 4:16 PM)Colind Wrote: I drink Water, Soda/Pop (whichever you guys prefer to call it, I say one or the other when talking to someone I know like a certain word), vodka redbull is my go to drink w/ my friends when we used to go to the bars but I drink other drinks too

that or screwdriver were my go to drinks at the bar

when im chilling i usually have a whiskey coke, preferably using jack daniels
(12th November 2020, 4:46 PM)JEEJAYEM Wrote: that or screwdriver were my go to drinks at the bar

when im chilling i usually have a whiskey coke, preferably using jack daniels

My go-to is fireball and coke. Tongue
(12th November 2020, 4:47 PM)Janelle Wrote: My go-to is fireball and coke. Tongue

if you havent had fireball with cream soda, youre missing out. it tastes just like a cinnamon bun
I haven't for a while since I turned 21
still nah, don't really see a reason to
and I see plenty of reasons not to
á