Poll: do you drink?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
often
33.33%
26 33.33%
never
37.18%
29 37.18%
have tried it
26.92%
21 26.92%
daily
2.56%
2 2.56%
Total 78 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

do you drink?
bringing back the fan favorite from original jay vee, but without the poll because it seems broken 

discuss
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saurus For This Useful Post:
  • 8841, Jyintel
Nope

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
I assume you mean alcohol. Yes; I consume the firewater.
Sometimes, specifically at parties. Don't do it for my own enjoyment but rather to be part of it all.
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Tejs For This Useful Post:
  • Emeiry
I drink Capri Sun Roarin' Waters
- Bluelightning

[Image: Signiture.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Bluelightning For This Useful Post:
  • xGuest
Nearly everyone here's under 21.
Edit: To be honest/fair, most people who drink probably started at about just 16/17, most likely, actually.
(28th November 2017, 11:55 AM)Erin Wrote: Nearly everyone here's under 21.
Edit: To be honest/fair, most people who drink probably started at about just 16/17, most likely, actually.

You don't just have to be 21 to drink. In the UK the age to drink is 18 but of course that doesn't mean that people who are younger than that don't.

I don't drink often but I have a few times at family parties and sometimes at home.
[Image: sigimage.php?u=714605&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC][Image: sigimage.php?u=735689&bg=1&c1=FFFFFF&c2=...&c4=0000CC]
I despise alcohol. A small amount in moderation is fine, of course. But people who treat it as a life necessity make me cringe with disappointment.
I think the only things I drink nowadays are Water, Fruit Juice, Smoothies and Different Flavours of Almond/Soy Milk
My Youtube ♦ My Soundcloud
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Box For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999
I see nothing desirable about drinking. People act like idiots, it can lead to dangerous/stupid behavior, and it kills brain cells.

I do drink water though.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Croozen For This Useful Post:
  • bls1999, Glitch
(28th November 2017, 11:55 AM)Erin Wrote: Nearly everyone here's under 21.

oh jesus who told him about this forum????

to stay on topic, i have tried it but the cons heavily outweigh the pros, in my opinion it is a thousand times more amusing to watch your closest friends drink themselves crazy and record their ridiculous behavior for future memories

being around a bunch of drunk people is kind of intoxicating on its own
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Saurus For This Useful Post:
  • Pacha Kamaq
No.
Not really. I'll drink a little if I'm around people who are drinking, but generally I don't like the taste and it just ends up giving me a headache.
It's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
Now I don't mean to judge; but before I had my first drink with "the boyz", I saw Alcohol as a product of the devil.

However because i've had a good experience in my life without negative effects fron alcohol on my family or myself, I Now drink it at yearly events such as christmas to intentionally become intoxicated.
If I had a problem with it, I could stop whenever I desired.

Think about that.
I had a drink, once. It tasted pretty funny. There's not too much behind the story of the time.
I'll drink if someone offers me one, but I'll never get one myself or ask for another.

Holidays are an exception.
~ Sadistic Filipino
Occasionally at family events. I do like the taste and like to have a variety of drinks.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
Water is the efficient component of life, that is all you need in life.
(28th November 2017, 7:02 PM)bilal Wrote: Water is the efficient component of life, that is all you need in life.

What about oxygen?
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
Only if I go to parties, more of a smoker than drinker.
Pineapple, Coconut, BIG Banana, 2 BIG meat patties & a ooshy mama! 

(28th November 2017, 7:10 PM)Uptight 534 Wrote: What about oxygen?

H2O = Hydrogen 2(subscript) + Oxygen
                                                   ^
--------------------------------------------|