Poll: do you drink?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
often
33.33%
26 33.33%
never
37.18%
29 37.18%
have tried it
26.92%
21 26.92%
daily
2.56%
2 2.56%
Total 78 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

do you drink?
(13th January 2018, 3:00 PM)TropicalYeti Wrote: I'm pretty surprised by most of the answers here. I'm from a ski resort so maybe people just party there more than other places but my school mates and I have all been drinking a couple times a week since freshman year in highschool. We're all in college now so it's gotten a little more aggressive and a good bit of drug use too... It's all still a very social thing and all of us are doing well in school and with our relationships. There's got to be other people here that are in the same boat... ?

I think it has to do with the United States (speaking from only experience and for the U.S.) and its common social opinion of how alcohol is basically evil (I will admit to using loaded language here), as well as the draconian laws against alcohol. I also think the whole partying association is a big turn off for people.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
(28th November 2017, 6:58 AM)bls1999 Wrote: Nope

wait bls are you mormon?
𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁,

𝒮𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓉
yo who's the other "daily"?
I have drank. I can drink a lot.
I almost never drink though.

A couple of my best friends keep tagging me in drinking posts on facebook after we went out for one of their 21st B-days. "Don't trust a girl if she can slam a vodka shot with no chaser without flinching." They make me sound like an alcoholic or something.  Tongue
Rock 'n' Roll
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jessica Rocks For This Useful Post:
  • Kursed, Pacha Kamaq
Alcohol is worse than cocaine.
well I have drunk before. Not a fan of it though, it usually tastes pretty bad. I don't get hangovers though so that's cool I guess.
life can be cut short. try to enjoy it.
Nu
I drink sometimes. Though it makes my blood sugar go low as odd as it seems.
(1st February 2018, 10:51 AM)Glitch Wrote: Alcohol is worse than cocaine.
Just mix em you'll be set.
Only natural drinks, I check what's in the ingredients always. Mostly water.
"There is no greater bore than perfection." General Zaroff
(17th February 2018, 1:44 PM)Good Job Man Wrote: I sure hope you aren't being serious

I am being serious, cocaine and alcohol make people act like idiots, they both lead to stupid/dangerous behaviour and they both screw your health up.
i honestly enjoy having a beer or two, but hey guys can we stop shaming people who do drink?  Confused
[Image: Emeiry.png]
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to Emeiry For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
I started drinking around 15 in Australia, though I'd seen some kids start circa 13
at first I wasn't too impressed, but I chose drinking over smoking like some of the people I knew, though it wasn't regular or anything
now, tho, I find I drink more often than not; my continuous cycle of work, sleep and eat sorta gets you like that
I turned twenty-one recently so I have been consuming some adult beverages, but not too many due to money and my university program.
[Image: 6a00d8341c145e53ef011570b037d5970c-pi]
naahhh not rly
[Image: boomboomforalltid.gif?width=400&height=119]
I have tried on a few occassions but I never liked the taste of alcohol. The only drink I ever manage to actually finish entirely is pisco sour, but I speculate that's mostly because the sweetness of it drowns out the alcohol.
Rimaykullayki.

[Image: ld3E4dJy]

PR2: Pacha Kamaq
PR2: PachaKamaq
Discord: The Fire Tiger#2346
Yeah loads of cola Cool

lol but for real nah I've never drunk alcohol
á
Yes. I used to drink almost everyday last semester just cause it was fun but I laid off that

I was also acing my all my classes so I felt like no one was allowed to give me shit for drinking as much as I did
Nope, not my thing
The Following 1 User Says Thank You to tadtad For This Useful Post:
  • gemj
I drink like sips when I'm with family, other than that no.