Is old really better then new?
hmmm
Life is a ? is it but death is a !. 
You never know what happens until it happens - ricky101/dotime
It's debatable in some cases, but most of the time it depends on what we're talking about.

Let us see, for example, automobile safety has definitely improved as opposed to the older automobile safety technology (Three-point seat belts, airbags, more effective crumple zones, and etc.)

Then there are things such as video game physics. We take Need for Speed's vehicle handling physics, for example. As an arcade type racing game, the older games and their latest games had much more enjoyable physics compared to the handling physics in NFS 2015 which were made so over complicated that the cars randomly start moving sideways as if it were being controlled by a super strong magnetic force around it.
- -  Fred - -
Sim-racer
PR2 > PR3
PR2 is older and is still better Smile
But it all depends on circumstances.
[Image: LLwQFov.png]
(4th October 2018, 12:28 PM)Lego-man945 Wrote: PR2 > PR3
PR2 is older and is still better Smile
But it all depends on circumstances.

Ahem...

PR3 is clearly superior. Far more conducive to creative and interesting concepts.
i failed the mario twitter challenge
(9th October 2018, 7:47 PM)ThePizzaEater1000 Wrote: Ahem...

PR3 is clearly superior. Far more conducive to creative and interesting concepts.

here we go

I post about the latest site updates on the Dev Log. If you have suggestions, feel free to post them here.
@Eternal and I pay for this site out of our own savings. Please consider donating to help keep Jiggmin's Village running.
PR1>PR3
нет
pr2=pr3...

although pr2+pr3<pr1
[Image: boomboomforalltid.gif?width=400&height=119]